Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how you can clean install iOS 13 GM to get the official firmware on iPhone.
Apple has confirmed that iOS 13 final version will land on 30 September. However, you don’t have to wait until then to get your hands on the latest iOS. Simply follow the instructions in the guide below to quickly install iOS 13 GM build right away.
This method requires you to have access to an active registered developer account. Here, you will learn how to get iOS 13 GM (Gold Master) build OTA to clean install the latest firmware on all compatible devices (see the list below).
iOS 13 GM for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch :
The iOS 13 Gold Master build is now available and features everything that will be part of the final build that is scheduled to arrive in a few weeks time.
The GM build comes with the full potential of the final firmware version. Therefore, it is recommended that you fresh install iOS 13 GM. A clean install removes bugs that could tamper your experience while providing performance improvements and new changes to start from scratch.
It is also important to note that performing a clean installation of iOS 13 GM wipes out your device data and reset settings to default. So don’t forget to create a backup using iTunes or iCloud.
iOS 13 GM Compatible Devices:
Here is a screenshot of all the devices that are compatible with iOS 13 GM Build 2019.
Download iOS 13 GM OTA:
If you in possession of a compatible device that has a previous iOS 13 beta installed on it then the iOS 13 GM will be pushed onto it over the air.
In case you run into a problem with getting the OTA update, go to Settings > General > Profile and remove the Apple configuration profile and then try to install the update again.
Once that’s out of the way, follow the steps below to clean install iOS 13 Beta.
- SHAREit For PC Windows, Laptop, Mac 
- Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop
- APEX LEGENDS for PC Windows [Official EA Game Link]
- VidMix for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 & MAC
- BlueStacks 4 For PC Windows 7, 10, 8, 8.1 & Mac
- Pokemon Masters for PC Windows, Laptop and Mac 
Clean Install iOS 13 GM On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch:
First of all, you will need a fully working account registered to Apple Developer Program in order to have access to iOS 13 GM restore images. The account cost $99 per year on a subscription basis. If your friend has a developer account, they might be able to help you receive a restore image. So just ask nicely and you might be in luck.
Here are the steps to install iOS 13 Gold Masters Build:
- Click here to sign in to an Apple Developer Program account.
- Click on the Developer button situated on the top bar.
- On the next page that opens, click on the Download button.
- Locate the Featured Download section where you should spot the Download Restore Images option under iOS 13.
- Search for your device on the list of supported iPhone models and select it to save the restore image onto your computer. Wait a while as download could take some time to finish.
- When the download process completes, make sure to backup everything using iTunes or on your iCloud.
- Now connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your Mac or PC using a Lightning cable.
- Open iTunes and click on the iPhone icon on the top left of the interface window.
- On the main menu, click on the Restore iPhone button while pressing down the left Shift key (Windows) or the left Options Key (macOS).
- Select the iOS 13 GM restore image file you downloaded earlier.
- iTunes will start extracting the firmware and begin the clean install of iOS 13 GM. The installation will take some time so be patient.
- Once everything is properly setup, you will be greeted by the iOS Hello screen. From hereon, simply follow the on-screen instructions for a fresh start or restore from a backup.
This is the Gold Master candidate build, which means you will get the best experience daily. That said, Apple might issue a followup GM release to glean minor bugs before the roll out of the final build later this month. But that should be a problem, all subsequent fixes will be pushed onto your device over the air.