Here download and install iOS 15 public beta 2 and iPadOS public beta 2 on all compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
Apple has released yet another update of its upcoming mobile firmware with a plethora of bug fixes and improvements that improve upon the new features and updates to existing functions introduced in the previous iOS 15 beta update.
That said, unless you’re part of Apple’s Developer Program, the process of downloading and installing the iOS 15 beta update is not as straightforward as a simple over-the-air upgrade. Without a developer account, you’ll need IPSW files to perform a clean install of the next iOS operating system without installation errors and other performance issues.
This is why the Cupertino tech giant keeps issuing public updates of iOS betas on a periodic basis so that people outside of the developer community can get a taste of the new features before the full and final version becomes available later this year.
If you’re interested, the simple method to download iOS 15 public betas is explained below for your convenience.
iOS 15 Public Beta / iPadOS 15 Public Beta Update:
Apple announced iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 at this year’s WWDC conference. Since then, it has rolled out a successive update via a closed beta channel for developers. This marks the first-ever iOS 15 public beta and iPadOS 15 public beta since the unveil. This means anyone can download the updates and test them on their iOS devices via the steps mentioned below.
Just like previous updates, Apple has brought several critical bug removal fixes and overall enhancements to the functionaries of different aspects of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. We highly recommend that you install this update for a better experience.
Obviously, there are still plenty of bugs that require Apple’s attention to fix. But comparatively speaking, this beta update looks smooth with the underlying system that will deliver noticeably slick levels.
If you’re in possession of an Apple Developer ID, follow the steps below to get the update right away:
- Grab a compatible iPhone or iPad and connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Ensure that the battery level is above 50% or more. (Also, plug in your device to a wall outlet to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update.)
- Now open the Settings app.
- Go to Download > General.
- Tap on the Software Update option.
- On the next page, hit the Download and Install button.
- That’s it.
But if you don’t have access to a developer account, see the guide below to flash the firmware onto your mobile or tablet for free.
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- Clash Of Clans Private Server iOS 2021 Download Link [COC Hack]
- Download PlenixClash IPA On iOS Devices Without Jailbreak 2021 [CoC Private Server]
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2021 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
- Download Crunchyroll Premium Apk For PC Windows And Laptop 
- Download V380 Software For Windows 10 PC And Laptop 
- Snack Video App Download For PC, Mac, Laptop 2021 [Best TikTok Alternative]
How To Install iOS 15 And iPadOS 15 Public Beta:
The process to get the betas is simple enough for an average user to implement. But first, make sure that your device is compatible with the new update, and let’s start.
Step 1: Head over to the Apple beta program website page and enroll by registering with a valid account ID. Click on the “Sign Up” button to begin and select which program you prefer signing up for with your Apple ID credentials.
Step 2: After sign in, hit the “iOS” or “iPadOS” tab and then click the “Download profile” button. This will initiate the downloading of the beta profile.
Step 3: Now, on your iPhone or iPad, navigate to Settings > Profile Downloaded section and install the relevant profile.
Step 4: With that out of the way, open the Settings and tap “General” and then “Software Update”.
Step 5: Once that is done, follow the software update process instructions on your screen and wait for it to finish installing on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 6: All done.
After the reboot, your device will run the latest iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 beta. Enjoy!