Apex Legends Companion app allows players to keep track of their game stats and access them from anywhere on smartphone or computer. ALDB for Apex Legends by YASAN is an Android app in which players of Electronic Arts’ Apex Legends battle royale game will be able to view and modify the attributes, characteristics, and other aspects of their heroes. If you want to stay on top of all the latest details about your legend, ALDB for Apex Legends app gives you all the tools to search, learn and amend them to your liking. The Android mobile version of Apex Legends companion app is now available on Google Play Store. To run this Android app on PC, follow the instructions in the guide below to get Apex Legends Companion app for PC on your desktop or laptop. But first, here is everything you need to know about All-In-One Apex Legends companion app.
Apex Legends has emerged as one of the biggest surprise hits of 2019. Just when EA needed a game to boost its sales, a new game similar in concept to the PUBG Mobile and Fortnite comes to the rescue.
Apex Legends Battle Royale
The official Apex Legends game was released on February 5, 2019, by Electronics Arts in collaboration with Respawn Entertainment. Apex Legends gained almost 3 million users in its first 24 hours of launch. This action shooter is available in multiple languages.
According to its developers, Apex is the next step of the Battle Royale genre. It is a free-to-play game. Featuring different characters with various powers, there is no shortage of options for players to take their journey to different paths.
Team up with other legends with powerful abilities or play solo. Explore the vibrant landscape. New legends and abilities are constantly added in new updates. Tactical squad play and new innovations improve your battle royale experience – all the while throwing constant surprises at you from all directions.
These are the main features of the Apex Legends:
- A roster of legends, each with its own special personality traits, strengths, and abilities.
- Crew building option to join forces with other players to take on the enemy together in order to improve your chances of success.
- Strategic battle royale tests your planning and adapting skills.
- Innovation such as an all-new way to drop into the action with Jumpmaster deployment. Respawn bacon, smart comms, and intelligent inventory differentiate this game from other battle royale titles.
- Loot system to collect powerful weapons, armor, and other gear to gain an advantage over others. There are several interesting ways to complete your character personalization.
For all the system requirements and gameplay features, visit our detailed guide on how to get Apex Legends for PC.
ALDB for Apex Legends (Companion App)
ALDB has a neat interface on which players can access all the information about Apex Legends characters, weapons, ammo types, abilities, and much more.
Features of ALDB for Apex Legends:
Official app features as mentioned on its Google Play Store:
– Updated to latest Apex Legends patch within hours.
– Detailed information of all Apex Legends with their biogrophy.
– Detailed information of all Apex Legends abilities (tactical, passive and ultimate).
– Detailed information of all Apex Legends weapons (guns, grenades and ammo types).
– Push notification support for patch updates & other important news.
– Text-to-speech support.
– AMOLED friendly UI.
– Completely free and is funded by ads, Patreon & donations.
This version of free Apex Legends Companion App is in its initial beta release, with the full version to arrive soon. But this is stable enough to use on any compatible Android device, or on PC if you don’t want to worry about app requirements for smartphones.
Apex Legends Companion App for PC (ALDB for Apex Legends)
Apex Legends is EA’s attempt to gain from Fortnite fever. It is already a massive hit among the fans of battle royale genre with a growing rapidly user-base. This should delight those who were looking for a decent alternative to PUBG and Fortnite.
This also gives players a chance to partner and battle players with diverse skills from around the globe. If you want to further improve your Apex Legends playing experience, download ALDB companion app for free by following the steps below.
Now to run ALDB for Apex Legends, you will need to use a third-party Android Emulator tool on your Windows PC. You can use this guide to install ALDB for Apex Legends on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 operating systems. Here is how to do it:
- Download BlueStacks 4 and install it on your device.
- Launch your Android emulator and make sure that you are signed in with your Google Account ID.
- Use search to find ALDB for Apex Legends.
- Select ALDB for Apex Legends from the search result and install it.
- Once done, return to the main home screen of your Android Emulator and open the newly installed app.
- Upon the first start, you will be asked to enter your Apex Legends game account details and allow necessary permissions for it to work on your device.
- That’s all.
You can now access all the stats and information about your heroes using this Apex Legends Companion App for PC. If you are having issues installing, send your queries in the comments section below.