Here download and install Kinemaster on PC to get the full free pro video maker app on PC Windows 10 or Mac. KineMaster – Video Editor, Video Maker is now available with even more features and fixes to ensure better performance in the best video editor tool. This means it is also possible to enjoy the Kinemaster mobile video editor experience now on a computer. Follow a complete step by step tutorial below to learn how to set up and use Kinemaster for PC with no watermark and premium features unlocked for free.
KineMaster PC Download on desktop or laptop ensures that you can quickly create and edit videos using all filters and without annoying watermark stamped on your videos and photos. The method described below will require you to utilize a third-party Android emulator to run the Kinemaster pro video editor app on a desktop or laptop.
But before you proceed, here is everything you should know about the KineMaster Pro Apk main features, pros, cons, and how to use it on Windows 10 and macOS devices.
KineMaster Apk App File Info:
|Operating System||Android 6.0 and up|
|Updated On||28 December 2020|
|Google Play Store||KineMaster Play Store|
Kinemaster Pro Description:
The KineMaster prime is designed to make video editing tasks easier on smartphones and tablets.
The interface of the video editor app has various settings and options clearly laid out to facilitate quick editing on the go.
Controls are distributed in clearly separated categories so that users don’t have to dig too deep into the sub-menu in order to access the desired feature. What’s more, you can even edit videos in landscape mode.
The in-app tutorials provide a tour of various features to new users. Kinemaster explains editing steps in clear terms for non-professionals to easily grasp the concept.
Kinemaster Full Apk is best for those who are new to creating videos as well as professionals. If you want to step into the world of video creation and looking to edit your first clip while avoiding complex software, this tool is for you.
The theme options are interesting. There are several different excellent transition effects that can be applied to create artistic videos.
Users can insert text, stickers, filters, frames, collage, audio, and soundtracks into their videos to further enhance the quality before sharing them on their social media accounts at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
Upon testing the application on Samsung Galaxy smartphones, it produced stunning results and performed just as you would expect from any of the best video editor apps on mobile.
However, on the downside, you cannot export videos without the official branding stamped over them in a free version which is suitable for less demanding users who don’t mind watermarks on videos.
Overall, the KineMaster Apk package is an excellent option to create videos without the need to go through an arduous video editing process usually reserved for pro video maker tools.
Kinemaster Mobile Launch Trailer:
Kinemaster Full App Best Features:
Make incredible videos on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook. KineMaster is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools.
KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use, but you can unlock even more with the KineMaster Premium pro app below. Edit and share all your videos with KineMaster to give transform the seemingly ordinary output into a work of art.
Main feature highlights include:
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
- Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
- Reverse your videos
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
- Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
- The KineMaster Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
- Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
- Many, many more features, options, and settings!
The featured update includes:
- Adds support for 3:4, 4:3, 4:5, and 2.35:1 aspect ratio exports
- Adds support to duplicate a project to a different aspect ratio
- Adds the ability to apply a text layer’s styles to all text layers
- Adds Media (video and images) category to the Asset Store
- Allows sorting files by creation date in Media Browser
- Allows file type selection (All, Image, Video) in Media Browser
- UX/UI improvements
Visit Kinemaster Instagram page to join the global community where users regularly share their artistic work accomplished through the video editor and video maker tool.
View this post on Instagram
Kinemaster 2021 Review:
When you subscribe to KineMaster Premium, you remove the watermark and ads, unlock professional tool presets, and get access to over a thousand premium assets in the KineMaster Asset Store.
Subscribe to KineMaster today Premium within the app.
KineMaster is the Editors’ Choice. Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally.
- It offers a landscape view which is quite good and comfy for most of the users. Well, it doesn’t strain your eyes, for sure.
- Choosing the images or videos from your collections is easy as the app also connects to a cloud system.
- You can switch from a very basic operation to a rather complicated one.
- You can enjoy the free trial for up to 14 days.
- The app doesn’t support 4K resolution although it offers 1080p type, which is a good one for a smartphone.
- After all, no smartphones are powerful enough for the 4K type just yet.
- The app will lag and freeze if your device isn’t compatible with it.
- If you choose the free service, your videos will have the KineMaster watermark logo on them. If you want to be free from it, you need to have a paid service.
Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos.
Kinemaster PC Screenshots:
- Download Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop 
- Download Airlines Manager Tycoon For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Download Pokemon Unite For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Google One For PC Download Free Full Version On Your Windows 10, Mac, Laptop 
- Download Cinema HD For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Swift Streamz APK v2.0 Latest Version Free Download Link 2020 [Live TV Streaming App]
- Download FMWhatsApp For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
Download Kinemaster For PC Windows 10:
Get the official KineMaster for PC Windows to create videos and edit them on a bigger display on a desktop or laptop. Kinemaster video on PC brings exclusive premium features of the pro app on Windows devices.
If you own a computer, this tutorial will help you install the Kinemaster Prime for Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Install Kinemaster On PC And Laptop
Since KineMaster – Video Editor, Video Maker is not officially released on the PC platform yet, you will have to go through an indirect route to install Kinemaster pro on PC Windows 10.
First of all, make sure that you have the latest version of the BlueStacks Android emulator tool installed on your computer. We recommend using BlueStacks though there are several competent alternative Android emulators available that can get the done equally well. Download the one which suits your requirements.
After completing the installation process, launch your Android emulator. Make sure that you are logged in with your Google account ID. Go to Settings to see whether your Gmail or Play Store account is linked to the emulator.
Now, use search to find KineMaster – Video Editor, Video Maker Android mobile app and install it through your emulator’s built-in play store.
If the app is not available, download Kinemaster APK from this link here and save it to your computer. Then head over to the location where you have saved the APK file and double-click on it to directly install the app onto your emulator.
In case your Android App Player is not set as default to run Android apps on PC, right-click on the APK file and select your Android emulator from the contextual menu.
Wait for the app to install. Once finished, go to the All Apps tab on your emulator tool and click on the newly installed app’s icon to open it.
Follow on-screen setup instructions to allow all the necessary permissions for the app to run on your device and start editing with Kinemaster on PC.
So that is all you need to know about KineMaster mobile video editor app and how to download and install it on your Android device or PC Windows for free.