Here download and install PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta update on your Android device with and without root in 2020. PUBG Mobile beta containing features in the upcoming version 1.2 of battle royale game by Tencent Games. You can grab Pubg Mobile global beta in the form of an APK app file from the direct download link below. Also, see a step by step guide to manually install Pubg Mobile v1.2 beta Apk on Android devices for free.
Pubg Mobile Apk beta allows players to test drive features that might be part of the full version whenever the developer decides to release them at some later point in time.
If you’re new to the PUBG Mobile beta Apk we have explained the installation process in the following tutorial.
Pubg Mobile Beta 1.2 Global Version:
The key factor behind the constant popularity of this prominent game is regularly released updates bringing new features. The 1.2 beta version that was rolled out recently has additional tasks, new types of gear, weapons, and much more.
These are experimental changes that are meant to test new items and gameplay before it is incorporated into the final version.
The good news is that anyone can download the Pubg Mobile beta 1.2 Apk file below and use it to install the latest version to try new features before others.
- Genshin Impact APK Direct Download Link 2020 [miHoYo Official RPG]
- TikTok++ Android App Download Link 2020 [TikTok MOD APK]
- Pokemon Unite Apk Direct Download Link For Android 2020 [Pokemon MOBA Official Game]
- Diablo Immortal Apk Android Direct Download Link 2020 [Diablo Official Mobile MMORPG]
Download And Install PUBG Mobile Beta V1.2 APK For Android:
You’ll need a fully working PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta in the form of an APK file to make it properly run on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Click here to download the PUBG Mobile beta 1.2 global version for free.
The file size is about 630 MB. So make sure that you have sufficient free storage space available on your Android mobile before downloading and installing the v1.2 beta Apk app.
Here are the steps to download and install the PUBG Mobile beta 1.2 global version:
1) First of all, complete PUBG Mobile beta registration to register your device to receive beta updates now and in the future.
2) Once done, click on the APK file download link above to save it on your device.
3) Ensure that the Ïnstall from Unknown Sources” option is enabled on your phone. You can turn ON or OFF this option by heading over to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
4) Next, navigate to the location on your mobile where you have saved the downloaded APK file and tap on it to install Pubg Mobile beta version.
5) Now open the game and wait for the in-game patches to finish set up.
6) After that, click on the guest option, and tap on the login button.
7) You’ll see a dialogue box prompting you to enter the invitation code. Type in the code followed by clicking the yellow button.
8) That’s all.
Your PUBG Mobile beta v1.2 global version is now ready. Enjoy all the latest features before others. In case, you get a “There was a problem parsing the package” error, consider downloading the file again and repeat the above steps resolve the issue.