Arguably the world’s best Android emulator tool has received a big new update. BlueStacks version 4 is now available to download for free. The BlueStacks 4 is an upgrade to the previous BlueStacks 3. You can now run Android apps on PC Windows and Mac to get even better Android mobile experience on your computer. The team of developers behind BlueStacks 4 recently rolled out the experimental BlueStacks N running on Android Nougat firmware; it was basically a side project and was limited in terms of compatibility. As it seems, the company has finally phased out the BlueStacks N by replacing it with BlueStacks 4. The latest version of BlueStacks Android Emulator is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware. The operating system update brings bigger performance boost with it. According to the company, BlueStacks 4 with Android Nougat performs six times better than the Galaxy S9 Plus. It beats most Android flagships in terms of stability, efficient use of system resources and RAM while performing multiple tasks, and much more. Download BlueStacks 4 Android Emulator for free below.
BlueStacks version 4 is more about performance improvements rather than UI changes in previous BlueStacks 2 and BlueStacks 3 updates. Here’s a complete overview of BlueStacks 4 for Windows and Mac OS.
BlueStacks 4 UI Changes:
User-interface changes are not as prominent in this iteration of the Android emulator tool when compared to its previous versions. BlueStacks 3 brought a new App menu from where users could access the System Apps such as Google Play Store and others.
In the BlueStacks 4, a new toolbar is glued to the bottom of the interface, like an iOS dock. Through this toolbar, a user can access the App Center, Instant Manager, Google Play Store, Help Center, and Rewards Manager.
A new BlueStacks reward system awards points every time you install an application. I got rewarded 5 Bluestacks Points for installing FIFA 19. The more games you play the more reward points you end up getting into your BlueStacks Account.
In Settings, you will find options to customize the appearance of the interface by using wallpapers and skins. The wallpaper section is limited to the premium version only. Although 3 skins are available for free but you have to redeem them.
From the menu bar, you can access features such as Keyboard Controls, Toggle Keys Tips Display, Screenshot, Toggle Full Screen. The top menu bar shows all open tabs in the BlueStacks. The new notifications bar is positioned next to the Account icon in the top-right corner of the interface.
BlueStacks 4 home screen shows all system apps. These are pre-installed applications such as the Play Store, Browser, Camera, Play Store Games, and Media Manager. In order to copy a file from your computer to BlueStacks 4, go to Settings > Import windows files. The imported files will appear in the Media Manager.
Other main features of BlueStacks 4 are as follows:
- Performance and Robustness
- Performs better than most of the Android Flagship phones of today.
- Simplified UI
- I personally think that pervious versions of BlueStacks were a little bit complex to use. BlueStacks 4 takes this angle into account and minimizes all the complexity.
- The previous BlueStacks also supported Multi-instance, however, the company has now improved this Multi-instance feature to run faster and better.
- Search Recommendations
- It can now make search recommendations based on your interest.
- New installer
- The new installer is fast and consumes fewer resources.
- New Key Mapping
- It is easy to map keys according to your liking now.
- More Languages
- It supports more languages than the previous versions.
- Easy Navigation
- It is easy to move through this version of BlueStacks.
BlueStacks 3 vs BlueStacks 4 Comparison:
- Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop
- APEX LEGENDS for PC Windows [ Official EA Game Link]
- RDR2: Companion App for PC
- VidMix for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 & MAC
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2020 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income.
- Download NFS Heat Studio For PC And Mac [2020 Full Free Version]
- 10 Best The Pirate Bay Alternatives – Free Torrent Download Sites 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Apple TV+ APK Download Link For Android 2020 [Official Apple Streaming Service]
Gaming On BlueStacks 4:
To give a try, I installed and played Tekken on BlueStacks 4. By default, you have to use the mouse to move characters in a game or perform actions on the screen. However, the new keymapping allows users to set up all the controls. I mapped the keys to play Tekken just the way I would play on a console. The visuals are of top quality on the BlueStacks 4 taking full advanced of default desktop PC or laptop display resolution.
I also played PUBG Mobile and Fortnite for Android via BlueStacks 4. I have to say the overall gameplay experience on this Android emulator is quite impressive.
BlueStacks 4 – Best Free Android Emulator:
BlueStacks has been the most reliable Android emulator for a number of years now. Initially, not surprising at all, it had its fair share of issues while working on a Windows PC or a Mac. It also faced stiff competition from lots of Android Emulators such as NoxPlayer, KO Player, Andy OS, and others. Despite increasingly saturating the Android emulator market, BlueStack has held its own by being consistently better than the rest when it comes to providing regular updates, new features, and critical performance boosts to ensure the smooth running of mobile apps and games on computers.
The first major update, BlueStacks 2, arrived in 2015 after a wait of 5 years since the launch of the first version. BlueStacks 3 and BlueStacks N came in subsequent years. Now the best free Android emulator is updated to BlueStacks 4.
This shows that the developers are serious about providing the best possible Android experience to Windows PC users. You can run the latest version even on computers with low RAM and CPU configurations. BlueStacks 4 makes it possible to multitask and play heavy games without putting too much load on your computer hardware resources. You can play PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Asphalt, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and other hit mobile games on PCs using this Android emulator.
Download BlueStacks 4 for PC:
BlueStacks 4 for PC is available to download, you can grab it for free in the link below but first ensure that your computer meets the following installation requirements.
BlueStacks 4 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (PassMark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher
- Memory: 2GB – 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or fusion)
- storage HDD Space: 4GB – 40GB
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content
Download BlueStacks 4 (v4.30.50) | LINK
BlueStacks 4 for Mac | LINK (coming soon)
BlueStacks is an Android app player. This app player emulates Android firmware on your computer running Windows or Mac OS. It uses virtualization technology to work on computers. On a desktop or laptop, it works as an Android tablet. It facilitates running mobile apps and games on bigger displays. So if you want to run your favorite Android apps such as WhatsApp, Instagram, or others, and play games such as Clash of Clans, FIFA Mobile, PUBG Mobile, Fortnite for Android, or others, then download BlueStacks 4 on your computer.