Download SHAREit on desktop or laptop to use the official app for quick file transfer between computer to computer as well as mobile devices. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps required to properly install SHAREit for computer on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and macOS devices from the official source link.
This method is to help you set up the SHAREit – Transfer & Share app on a computer. So if you are looking to install Shareit 2019 on Windows computer or Mac desktop or laptop, this is the easiest way.
See a simple step-by-step guide below on how to download and install SHAREit for PC with all the latest features of the original app in 2019.
SHAREit APK APP For PC File Info:
|Operating System||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/macOS|
|Updated On||September 11, 2019|
|Google Play Store||Shareit on Play Store|
SHAREit 2019 (Official):
Shareit is a lightweight file transfer app. It allows fast sharing of your important documents, files, apps, photos, videos, audio, and other stuff with a nearby device.
File sharing via SHAREit is quick and takes place over a secure connection which is completely encrypted to protect user data against snooping.
All your files are automatically synced across multiple devices that are linked to a single account.
- Shareit is a free file sharing app.
- It establishes a direct route for file transferring between two computers connected via WiFi. There is no need to set up a separate LAN connection to share files.
- Transfer of files is faster than what is possible through Bluetooth or a LAN connection.
- The official Shareit app supports multiple platforms. This makes it easier to send and receive files from a computer to an Android device, iPhone, or vice versa.
- You can also connect a Windows PC to a Mac linked to the same WiFi network.
- In addition to audio, video, and images, the application supports other file types such as .msi, .exe, and other popular file types.
Here are some pros and cons of Shareit app to give you a better picture of the benefits and limitations of this free file share app.
- A clean interface makes it easy to navigate through various sections.
- No internet connection is required to transfer files between two devices.
- Fully secure app to ensure maximum privacy of user data.
- The app can stutter and hang sometimes, especially on devices with low memory.
Download SHAREit For PC 2019 [Official App]:
SHAREit For PC
SHAREit For macOS
- Mario Kart Tour Apk + OBB Data For Android 2019 [Official Nintendo Game Beta]
- Granny: Chapter Two Apk Mod + OBB Data For Android Version 0.8.3 [Sep 2019]
- Pokemon Masters Apk v1.1.0 For Android [September 2019]
- Pokemon Masters for PC Windows, Laptop and Mac 
- BlueStacks 4 For PC Windows 7, 10, 8, 8.1 & Mac
- Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop
- VidMix for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 & MAC 
- APEX LEGENDS for PC Windows [Official EA Game Link]
Step 1 – Click on the link above to download the .exe file from the official source.
Step 2 – On the website download page, scroll down until you reach the Windows button and click on it to download Shareit Windows version.
Step 3 – Once done, click on the installer file.
Step 4 – Now click the RUN button on the popup menu.
Step 5 – Click the YES button on the next popup that appears on your screen.
Step 6 – Finally hit the Accept button to begin the installation process.
Step 7 – That’s it.
These are the steps to download shareit on pc. If you own a macOS device, follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Click on the link above to download the .dmg file from the official website.
Step 2 – Scroll down until you see the Mac button and click on it to download the file.
Step 3 – Now double click on the downloaded installer file.
Step 4 – Accept terms, conditions, and license agreement.
Step 5 – Simply follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup process and start using Shareit on your Mac.
Step 6 – That’s all.
So these are the steps to download Shareit on PC with installation guide. Once everything is ready, the next logical question is “How to use Shareit on PC to transfer and share files?”. Well, here is how.
First thing is to launch the app on your PC Windows or macOS device. Wait for the application to load properly.
When ready, Shareit automatically starts scanning for connection with nearby devices. If you are using smartphone, open Shareit app on it as well.
In your smartphone app, select either send or receive. Once you have made you choose your option, let the app do its work as it tries to connect both devices.
Back on your desktop app, you should see the nearby connection, select the one that links up both sending and receiving devices.
Upon successful connection, select the desired file to send or receive from one device to another.
That’s how you use shareit for pc. We would love to hear your thoughts about the app. Share your experience in the comments section below.