Here is a complete guide on how to screenshot on Samsung S21 FE and Samsung Galaxy S21 with and without root in 2022. Like most users, you probably take a lot of screenshots for a number of reasons. But if you’re looking for Samsung S21 help regarding screenshot on Samsung S21 in case the default method is not working, then keep reading as I am going to walk you through 3 ways to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE smartphone.
People take screenshots on their mobile devices all the time, sometimes to save something for later use or maybe to share them with friends and family. And so the capability to take screenshots has become an important function on all Android phones, including the Galaxy S21 FE.
If you already own a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE edition or just bought a new one, you might be wondering how to take a screenshot on Galaxy S21. You would also find it helpful to know that most Samsung phones share similar methods or the same process for taking screenshots.
If you have already had an experience using a Galaxy handset, the information presented in this post might come across as familiar. If not, go ahead and learn how to take a screenshot in three quick ways.
How To Take Screenshots On Galaxy S21 FE
Samsung offers its users three different methods to take a screenshot on Galaxy S21 FE. The first method, also the most popular one, involves using pressing a combination of hardware keys simultaneously. The other two methods include Samsung’s own software to make taking a screenshot easier.
Screenshot On S21 FE – Hardware Keys Combination
The first method to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE makes use of physical keys located on the side of the smartphone. Most users perform this traditional method.
- Grab your phone.
- Press the power button and volume down buttons at the same time.
- Keep pressing the keys until the screen flashes white to confirm a screenshot is successfully taken.
- After the white screen flash, a small menu bar will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- On the menu, there are three buttons. The first button to edit and crop the image. The second button for enabling Scroll Capture. And the third button is to share the captured image on social media.
- That’s it.
Galaxy S21 Screenshot (Fan Edition) – Palm Swipe To Capture
For some reason, if the first method is not working due to a problem with physical buttons or some other issue, you can use the “Palm Swipe to Capture” feature to take a screenshot on your Galaxy S21 FE. This is Samsung’s alternative solution that doesn’t require any hardware button.
Here’s how to enable Palm Swipe:
Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Motion and Gestures. You will see an option called Palm Swipe to capture. By default, this feature is disabled. So tap on it to enable. Now all you have to do is to swipe your hand across the screen to take a screenshot. The handheld device will vibrate to indicate that you have successfully taken the screenshot.
- Fix Galaxy Watch 4 Battery Drain [How To]
- How To Create Live Messages On Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- [Speed Up Galaxy S22]: How To Boost Samsung Flagship Phone
- [Download]: Galaxy S22 Firmware Official Version
- Steps To Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy Phones
- Download Galaxy S22 Stock Wallpapers [10+ Background Images]
Screenshots Galaxy S21 FE – Assistant Menu
There is another easy substitute. We are talking about Assistant Menu. Think of this method as the last resort if all the hardware buttons of your Galaxy S21 FE no longer work and neither are other workarounds. To enable Assistant Menu, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Accessbility > Interaction and dexterity on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.
- Tap on the Assistant Menu option.
- You will now see a small circle appear on the screen. Tap on it.
- Among the number of options that show up, tap on Screenshots.
- Your screen will flash white to indicate a screenshot taken.
- That’s all.
These are the easy ways to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE phone. Samsung deserves credit for baking in a few useful software features to take screenshots when the hardware buttons stop working. If you know of any other way of screen capture, let us know in the comments below.