Here is how to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy phones in 2022. If you’re looking for a simple method to flash stock firmware on your Galaxy smartphone without root, follow the instructions in a step-by-step guide below.
Samsung phones, such as Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Flip 3, offer customization options allowing users to personalize their device any way they prefer. Plus, this liberty to tinker with Galaxy mobile enables users to quickly restore it to stock condition or even mod features on the handset. One of the main tools available to Samsung handheld device owners is Odin, which allows installation of stock firmware and gives freedom to modify certain aspects of the phone.
So if you want an easy solution to flash stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy phones, the process takes only a few simple steps, as described below.
In the following tutorial, you’ll learn how to flash stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy mobiles using the Odin tool.
Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy Devices Using Odin 
The process to flash stock firmware is simple. It involves easy-to-follow steps anyone can apply on their Galaxy mobile phone.
Note: Before starting, let me suggest that you should not change default settings on Odin as it could result in unexpected errors leading to your device getting bricked.
- Download Odin and extract its content on your computer.
- After that, you need to download the firmware for your mobile. Visit download Frija link to get the installation file.
- Now proceed to extract the firmware on your computer, which will give you five files with MD5 extension.
- Launch Odin on your desktop or laptop.
- Now reboot your Galaxy handset into Download Mode.
- Once in download mode, connect your device to a computer using a USB cable.
- Upon successful connection, Odin light will show blue or yellow color, depending on the version of the tool you’re currently using.
- Next up, click the BL button in Odin and select the file that starts with BL. Then, click the AP button and select the file with AP. Repeat the same with all the other required files. Just make sure to skip the HOME_CSC if it’s on the list and choose the standard CSC file.
- Now with all the files loaded, hit the Start button.
- Once done, wait for the flashing process to end. Upon its successful completion, you’ll see a PASS! Message on Odin followed by a phone reboot for the changes to take effect.
- That’s all.
Usually, the first reboot after the stock firmware installation takes some time so wait patiently for your phone to boot up into the central operating system.