Here download fully working latest unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 12.4 firmware from the official link below. With unc0ver 3.5.5 IPA, you can jailbreak iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
This unc0ver jailbreak release comes with the full support for latest Apple devices powered by A12 and A12X processors running on iOS 12.4 firmware, which happens to be the latest publically available signed version of iOS.
Previous version 3.5.4 of unc0ver featured only partial support for the most powerful iPhone models. However, this is the first-ever version of this iOS 12.4 jailbreak tool that now has full support for A12/A12X devices.
The main iOS jailbreak hack inside unc0ver v3.5.5 jailbreak update is related to the complete SSH support coupled with root-shell.
Although fully signed code execution is missing in this version but partial unsigned code execution gets most of the things up and running on the latest iOS devices without much hassle.
iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.5 Jailbreak For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR [Latest Version]:
You can now completely jailbreak iOS 12.4 firmware with root access on latest iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and iPad Pro 2018.
That said, please note that it is not possible to install jailbreak tweaks just yet on jailbroken A12/12X series iPhone models because developers haven’t yet released the fully supported unsigned code execution baked inside the tool.
- Covet Fashion Apk Mod + OBB Data For Android v19.04.92 [August 2019]
- SMS Organizer For PC, Windows 10, Mac 
- SMS Organizer Apk 2019 [Official Microsoft Messaging App for Android]
- Spotify Stations For PC Windows 10 [Official 2019 App]
- Step-by-Step Guide To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver
- Dr. Mario World For PC And Mac [2019 Official Game]
- Dr. Mario World Mod Apk Hack +OBB/Data v1.0.5 for Android [August 2019]
Unc0ver 3.5.5 / 3.5.4 Jailbreak Official Changelog
v3.5.4 was released for production with the following changes:
- Add full-fledged SSH support with root-shell for A12-A12X devices on iOS 12.1.3-12.4
- Add support for arbitrary unsigned code execution on A12-A12 devices on iOS 12.1.3-12.4 (Note: Object files will have to be signed with a CMS blob using the codesign utility)
- Add support for running expired or revoked apps on A12-A12X devices on iOS 12.1.3-12.4
- Fix instant or random reboots after jailbreaking with the SockPuppet3.0 exploit on A7-A12X devices on iOS 11.0-12.4
Note: Code injection is not supported on A12-A12X devices as of yet
v3.5.5 was released for production with the following changes:
- Fixes issues with the jailbreak introduced with the last update
- Fixes iOS 11 support
Unc0ver 3.5.5 Jailbreak Official Announcement On Twitter
unc0ver v3.5.5 is NOW OUT – Fixes issues with the jailbreak introduced by the last update and iOS 11 support!
Github releases: https://t.co/xwxRUDYbqj
Reddit post: https://t.co/R55IiKfrax
— Pwn20wnd is reviving 0-Days (@Pwn20wnd) August 22, 2019
Download Unc0ver iOS 12.4 Jailbreak IPA For iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR & 2018 iPad Pro:
As we mentioned earlier, iOS 12.4 is the most recent iOS firmware that is currently signed by Apple. So if you’re using any other version of iOS, including iOS 13 betas, downgrade or upgrade to the jailbreak compatible version using the iOS 12.4 IPSW Final File for your device.
Now click on the download link below to get unc0ver v3.5.5 IPA for iOS 12.4 jailbreak on A12 and A12X devices:
You will need Cydia Impactor tool to sideload jailbreak IPA file. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 12.4 using unc0ver without errors in 2019. If you are in a hurry, here is how to quickly jailbreak iOS 12.4 without a computer.