Genshin Impact game developer miHoYo has announced their future roadmap detailing what’s coming your way in the upcoming updates of the popular anime game. According to the latest press release, new events and regions will be part of the gameplay experience. The plan will roll out in phases in the next three major updates.
The uproarious reception that Genshin Impact’s latest version has garnered in just a few weeks of its release not even the most ardent supporters and fans of the franchise had anticipated.
When it comes to the most popular games of 2020, Genshin Impact ranks among the likes of League of Legends, Pokemon Unite, LoL Mobile, The Witcher: Monster Slayer, and several other big studio titles.
Genshin Impact New Regions:
In what should be even more exciting for the enthusiasts, developers have stated that the gameplay in its current form is only a tiny fraction of new features arriving in the next series of updates.
Details of the full impact of the new regions and events promised will be apparent soon. But for now, the statement points toward the inclusion of five new regions. As of this point, there are only two regions namely Mondstadt and Liyue are available to players for exploration. Before long we will have more interesting surroundings to traverse on the game map.
- XVideoStudio Video Editor Apk 2 Download For PC Full Version Free 
- AFK Arena MOD APK +OBB/Data Download Link 2020 [Unlimited Diamonds]
- TALES OF CRESTORIA OBT APK MOD +OBB/Data For Android 2020 [Unlimited Gleamstones]
- Diablo Immortal MOD APK Download Link For Android 2020 [Premium Cracked]
- Shop Titans MOD APK Download Link For Android 2020 [Unlimited Money]
- Prison Empire Tycoon MOD APK Android Download Link 2020 [Unlocked Unlimited Gems]
- Apple Music APK MOD Download Link For Android 2020 [Premium Cracked]
- League of Legends Apk v1.0.0 +OBB/Data for Android 
- Pokemon Unite MOD APK Android Download Link 2020 [Premium Cracked]
Genshin Impact New Events:
MiHoYo has scheduled to bring new content to Genshin Impact during a six week period.
Starting off from the introduction of the Unreconciled Stars event in November things will really heat up in December when the Dragonspine area drops with its snowy environment and new elements.
However, miHoYo is keeping the names of new characters tightly under wraps. Given the gameplay mechanics are based on the gacha system, players getting new heroes with unique abilities to offer more variety with almost every update should only be a matter of time.
Genshin Impact New Content:
According to an official blog post issued recently, here are key highlights full roadmap is expected to follow in the coming months:
The development of future versions is already proceeding apace. We will do our best to ensure that a version update will occur once every 6 weeks, with the update itself taking place on a Wednesday (specifics are dependent on circumstances). Every version update will come with its own themed activities.
- Version 1.1 — Estimated to arrive November 11, the Unreconciled Stars event will take place in this version.
- Version 1.2 — Estimated to arrive December 23, this version will open up the Dragonspine area and its related event.
- Version 1.3 — Estimated to arrive in February 2021, the Lantern Rite event series comes with this version.
Genshin Impact is available on mobile, PC, and PS4 platforms. The developer is working on the Genshin Impact Nintendo Switch version which is arriving soon, but no release date information is known for now.
So what are your thoughts on this news? Are you looking forward to exploring new regions and events? Why not share your thoughts in the comments section below.