Here you can download the latest version of the Checkra1n 0.12.0 jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 14.x including iOS 14.2 firmware. This new iOS jailbreak update 0.12.0 of the Checkra1n improves bugs and issues identified in the previous version of the jailbreak app. Moreover, it adds A10(X) devices into the fold of compatibility along with partial support for A11 powered iOS devices. Download checkra1n 0.12.0 iOS 14.2 jailbreak from the link below.
The checkra1n 0.12.0 jailbreaks A10(X) and A11 devices running iOS 14 or later versions. The A10(X) uses the SEPROM exploit whereas the upgraded checkra1n tool makes use of the more stable checkm8 exploit.
For those who are new to the checkra1n iOS jailbreak scene, the checkm8 exploit brings an unpatchable solution that leverages the BootROM vulnerabilities present in affected devices.
You can get the checkra1n 0.12.0 beta installation file from the download link shared at the end of this post.
Checkra1n 0.12.1 Beta Update:
The iOS jailbreak arena is buzzing with exciting activity these days. The credit for this goes to the team of developers behind Checkra1n jailbreak. The new jailbreak is now available with the official support for iOS 14.2 and the older iOS 14.1 firmware.
However, the good news is that this release now brings several new devices into the mix with the ones currently receiving support. These new devices added include the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8.
Moreover, devices having Apple A10 or A10X as their main CPU are liable for jailbreak now, provided they are running iOS 14 or newer.
- Windows 10 S Download Link For Official ISO File 2020 (32-Bit / 64-Bit)
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak 
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2020 Update]
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA For iOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
Checkra1n New Features:
The latest release includes the following features:
- Official support for iOS 14.1 and 14.2
- Official support for A10/A10X devices on iOS 14.x
- Limited support for A11 devices on iOS 14.x (Options > Skip A11 BPR check)
- A “Quick Mode” option that makes the GUI/TUI run on a timer and require no button clicks
The new additions are also accompanied by a flurry of bug fixes to improve the underlying performance in order to deliver a more stable user experience.
That being said, you might also want to keep an eye on the known issues with this update:
- May fail on fresh installations of tvOS
- On Apple A10 devices running iOS 14, boot may sometimes hang in pongoOS. In that case, reboot the device and retry.
- Jailbreaking tvOS using the GUI might not work in some cases. As a workaround, you can use the CLI.
- NVRAM is not unlocked on iOS 14.2
- A7 devices are currently known to not work with the Linux version
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux GUI build when using CLI mode doesn’t support auto assertion of DFU mode on advanced Apple TV 4k breakout boards
- As soon as macOS boots it’ll take over the USB connection and disallow communication
This beta is only available for macOS and Linux. Work is ongoing to support Windows, which will be added in a later release.
Checkra1n Compatible Devices:
The following is a list of fully supports devices by Checkra1n 0.12.0 on iOS 12.0-14.2:
- iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus & SE
- iPad 5th, 6th and 7th generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st generation (both 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch models)
- iPad Pro 2nd generation (both 9.7-inch & 12.9-inch models)
- iPod Touch 7th generation
- Apple TV 4 & 4K
- iBridge T2
Bear in mind that the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X are partially supported when running on iOS 14.0-14.2, however, full support is retained when they’re on iOS 12.0-13.7 firmware.
Furthermore, Checkra1n 0.12.0 beta works on devices with Apple A7 and A8 processors running on iOS 12.0-12.4(x). That being said, checkra1n 0.12.0 doesn’t work on A7 devices running Linux.
Download Checkra1n 0.12.0 Jailbreak For iOS 14.0-14.2 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch :
To download checkra1n 0.12.0, click on this link here to get the installation file directly from the official Checkra.in site.
Once downloaded, follow the instructions in our iOS 14 jailbreak guide to liberate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the clutches of Apple imposed restrictions on firmware use and rock latest jailbreak tweaks. Enjoy!