Download and install iOS 13.4 Beta 1 and iPadOS 13.4 beta 1 directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. In this guide, you will learn how to install iOS 13.4 beta 1 using IPSW for OTA update on iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPad Air 2 or newer, and iPod Touch 2019.
Follow the instructions in the tutorial below to learn how to get iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW file and set up on your iOS device to start using Apple’s latest mobile firmware with all the latest features.
The latest version of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch firmware – iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 – was announced at WWDC 2019. The latest iOS beta update is part of a series of beta firmware releases to spot and weed out bugs before the next version of iOS 13 is rolled out to the public.
The iOS 13.4 is the followup of the iOS 13.3.1 update. The pre-release is out for the external testers to give upcoming features a try before the full version arrives for everyone.
iOS 13.4 Beta 1 And iPadOS 13.4 Beta 1:
Apple takes no prisoners when it comes to the company’s approach related to its mobile firmware development. This sets apart the Cupertino tech behemoth from its main rival mobile platform. As soon as testers complete their work that version becomes part of the public domain. No lengthy waits and software bugs to nag customers as developers stay on top of problems all the time.
Regular firmware testing does a better job of polishing the end-product, which, in turn, leads to a holistic experience on Apple devices.
iOS 13.3.1 was mainly about maintaining stability via the smoothing of internal bug fixes. Now, with iOS 13.4, Apple is planning to introduce some new features into the mix.
- Download Apple Music For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Apple Music APK MOD Download Link For Android 2020 [Premium Cracked]
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Apple TV+ APK Download Link For Android 2020 [Official Apple Streaming Service]
- How To Link Apple AirPods With Android Smartphones
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2020 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
iOS 13.4 Beta 1 Main Features:
Apple hasn’t issued a changelog or release note with this update. When this happens it usually means further changes could be afoot in the next version. Some of the stuff might be taken away or added in due course.
That said, here is a list of all the iOS 13.4 beta 1 features based on what we have seen after testing and being reported by the other beta testers.
- The TV app now has a new Family Sharing tab.
- New keyboard shortcuts have been added to the Photos app on iPad, making it easier to switch between tabs and such.
- Nine new Memoji sticker types have been added.
- This update includes support for iCloud Drive folder sharing once more.
- Developers will be able to sell macOS, iOS, and iPadOS apps in a single purchase as of March.
- There’s a new CarKey feature that allows cars to be locked and unlocked via NFC.
- iOS 13.4 includes a fix for a strange Mail toolbar layout issue.
- New CarPlay controls and third-party navigation options have been added.
A Twitter user Ryan Christoffel shared the screenshot of iCloud Folder Sharing features. Check it out below:
iOS 13.4 beta restores iCloud Drive Folder Sharing. 🙌 pic.twitter.com/Hyif2eadgf
— Ryan Christoffel (@iryantldr) February 5, 2020
We will keep peeling to identify new changes as they come along, and we assume some stuff will be introduced or removed as iOS 13.4 grinds through the beta update process.
Download iOS 13.4 Beta 1 And iPadOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW:
In order to download the latest iOS 13 beta update version onto your iPhone or iPad, make sure that you have a compatible device on you.
Next, make sure that you have access to an active Apple Developer account. If not, you can register for one by visiting the official link here.
Now, to download an OTA Update, head over to Settings > General > Software Update on your Apple device.
Tap on the Download and Install button to flash the firmware update.
Or, you can get an IPSW file from developer.apple.com.
That’s all as far as the automatic download is concerned. But if you are interested in the manual installation of iOS 13.4 Beta 1, then follow a step-by-step guide below.
Install iOS 13.4 Beta 1 On iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch :
Step 1: First of all, download iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW using the steps explained above.
Step 2: Now to install iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW, follow the steps in this guide.
Step 3: Once done, you can start enjoying the new features that come with this update.
That’s all. Let us know about your experience with this iOS 13.4 Beta 1 features in the comments section below or reach out to use if you are having issues with the installation process and require assistance.