Here is a step by step guide on how to jailbreak iOS 14.4 / iPadOS 14.4 using Checkra1n jailbreak tool on all compatible models of iPhone and iPad devices running the latest version of iOS firmware in February 2021.
Apple has pushed yet another iOS 14 update with new features and more. This means it is now possible to liberate your Apple-branded smartphone or tablet using Checkra1n 0.12.2 beta.
You’ll need a compatible iPhone or iPad running iOS 14.4 or iPadOS 14.4 beside a Mac computer to perform the jailbreak process as described in the following iOS 14 jailbreak tutorial.
It is important to note that Checkra1n jailbreak is currently compatible with the following Apple iOS firmware:
- Official support for iOS 12.0 – 14.3
- Official support for iOS/tvOS 14.3 (A8(X)-A9(X) running iOS and iPadOS; all tvOS devices are supported)
- Official support for Apple TV 4K breakout boards (Standard and Advanced)
Devices you can use to jailbreak with checkra1n include:
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and SE
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st generation
- Apple TV 4 and 4K
- iBridge T2
The following devices aren’t compatible but will get support in a Checkra1n update in the future:
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad 6th and 7th generation
- iPod touch 7
- iPad Pro 2nd generation
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X
Hopefully, the team will bring more devices into the fold soon.
- How To Install Fortnite On iPhone And iPad Without Jailbreak 
- GameCube Emulator iOS Download For iPhone Without Jailbreak 2021 [DolphiniOS GC4iOS IPA]
- Download FMWhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak 
- Download iOS 14.5 Beta 1 Without Developer Account (UDID) in 2021 [iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch]
How To Jailbreak iOS 14 Using Checkra1n :
Here are the steps to use the Checkra1n tool to jailbreak iOS 14.4 devices:
Step 1: First, you need to download the latest version of the jailbreak tool from checkra.in and save it on your device.
Step 2: Now head over to the Downloads folder (or your default download location) to find the DMG file of the downloaded app and move it to your Application folder.
Step 3: If you get the application isn’t supported or trusted, perform the following steps to fix the issue. Otherwise, skip to the Step-4:
- Go to the System Preferences app and select the Security & Privacy option.
- Now select Open Anyway followed by Open and type in your administrator password when asked.
- Once done, try to launch the Checkra1n app which should work without any issues.
Step 4: Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac computer using the original Lightning cable.
Step 5: Hit the Start button in the Checkra1n app and then press OK.
Step 6: Now click Next and follow the instructions on the screen to allow the app to put your device into the DFU mode. The time required to finish this step varies depending on the type of iOS device you’re using so keep this in mind.
Step 7: As soon as checkra1n detects that your device has entered the DFU mode, it will begin the jailbreak process in the background. Your iPhone or iPad will reboot multiple times during the jailbreaking.
Step 8: Once your device is jailbroken, unplug it from your computer and start the Checkra1n app.
Step 9: Hit the Cydia icon and install Cydia to get the Cydia store with jailbreak tweaks onto your device.
That’s all. As mentioned above, it is quite easy to jailbreak iOS 14.4 using checkra1n 0.12.2 on a compatible iPhone and iPad.