Here download and install the Gamecube Emulator iOS app IPA on any compatible iPhone and iPad with and without jailbreak. GC4iOS Emulator is one of the most popular iOS emulators that bring GameCube and Wii games to Apple devices with no jailbreak required. Developer Oatmeal Dome has released a new version 3.1.1 update of the DolphiniOS GameCube iOS emulator featuring the latest Wii and Dolphin emulator games for iOS 14, iOS 13 – 13.4.1, and iOS 12 – 12.4.6 firmware.
GC4iOS v3.0.0 revamps the games list on the top of adding many features from the Dolphin Emulator for Android and PC Windows. Moreover, DolphingiOS now supports both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
Early reviews are showing that the latest version of this GameCube Emulator 2021 release has all the features you would expect in the best GameCube and Wii Emulator for iOS such as DolphiniOS IPA 2021.
You can either download DolphiniOS GC4iOS GameCube Emulator directly via IPA from the Cydia repository. However, if jailbreaking is not possible for you, we have explained all the installation instructions in a step by step guide below to manually install Gamecube iOS Emulator on iPhone and iPad running iOS 14 using Tweakbox with no computer.
What Is GameCube Emulator?
GC4iOS 2021 has the updated Dolphin emulator featured and offers games from two recent Nintendo video game consoles: The Wii and GameCube.
Dolphin Emulator for GameCube and Wii games ensures that players can enjoy their favorite classic titles such as The Legends of Zelda, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and others from the prestigious developers in high resolution together with touchscreen controls, motion emulation, compatibility with a physical joystick, and much more.
It allows iOS and PC gamers to play games from the two Nintendo consoles in Full HD with 1080p resolution.
Furthermore, there are several enhancements to make gameplay a pleasurable experience through all PC controllers, networked multiplayer options, turbo speed, and even more!
Dolphin GC4iOS Emulator Gameplay Video:
GameCube DolphiniOS Main Features:
Dolphin GameCube Emulator for iPhone is an emulator for the GameCube and Nintendo Wii consoles. It lets you play games made for these consoles on PCs, Macs, phones, and tablets.
You can now look at all your games in a grid. The scans of the game covers are downloaded from GameTDB.
Wii System Menu Installation
DolphiniOS now lets you install the Wii System Menu and all channels that come with a normal Wii, including the Mii Channel. All data is downloaded directly from Nintendo’s official Wii update servers.
Once the Wii System Menu is installed, you can choose to boot it directly.
In addition, you can now install WAD files to the Wii system memory. Once a channel is installed, you can launch it directly from the System Menu.
You can now change the disc in the virtual disc drive in the in-game settings menu. This is useful for multi-disc games.
Also, if you need to set a default ISO for homebrew applications and game patchers, you can now do that.
DolphiniOS 3.3.1 Update Changelog:
Here are the complete release notes for DolphiniOS ver, 3.3.1 for iPhone and iPad:
- Added grid view to the games list.
- Look at all of your game covers in a pretty grid.
- It may take a few moments for the game covers to download. In the meantime, all covers will be represented with the Dolphin logo as a placeholder.
- List view is not going away. Press the button in the top right to switch to list view. (Your preferred view will be remembered.)
- Added the ability to download and install the Wii System Menu from Nintendo’s Wii update servers.
- Press the menu button in the top left of the games list, and press “Perform Online System Menu Update”.
- If no existing Wii System Menu is installed, you will be asked to choose which region you want to install.
- All channels that come with a normal Wii will also be installed, including the Mii Channel.
- Added the ability to boot directly to the Wii System Menu if it is installed.
- Find it in the menu button on the top left of the games list.
- Added the ability to boot the GameCube main menu.
- Dump it from your GameCube, then put it in
DolphiniOS/GC/[region]with the name
- Added a Change Disc menu in the in-game settings.
- When you need to change the currently inserted disc, open the menu, and choose the disc you want to change to.
- Added the ability to install and uninstall WAD files to/from the emulated Wii system memory.
- Find it in the menu that pops up when you press and hold on a game in the games list.
- Installing a WAD of a channel will cause it to appear in the Wii System Menu.
- Added a Set Default ISO button.
- Find it in the menu that pops up when you press and hold on a game in the games list.
- The game you select will be automatically inserted into the virtual disc drive when booting the Wii System Menu, the GameCube IPL, and homebrew applications.
- Experimental support for APRR JIT was added for A11 and newer processors.
- Enable it in the Debug menu in Settings.
- APRR JIT may result in a slight performance increase, especially for games that are CPU-heavy.
- A13 processors are not supported.
- Read more about the technical details here: https://siguza.github.io/APRR/
- Added the ability to always show the status bar.
- Thanks, goob47!
- Disabled GPU texture decoding.
- This option is incompatible with MoltenVK (even on macOS) at this time, and will cause crashes and graphical glitches.
- It will re-enabled when this bug is fixed on the official Dolphin builds for macOS.
- Removed volume slider in Settings.
- Volume adjustment isn’t supported by iOS with the APIs that Dolphin uses.
- Use your device’s volume rocker instead.
- Added support for having both the public version of DolphiniOS and the Patreon version installed at the same time.
- Added mitigations to prevent DolphiniOS from loading corrupt and partial automatic save states.
- Reduced the possibility of the Dolphin configuration INIs becoming corrupted when quitting the app.
- Added a message for jailbroken devices using the non-jailbroken version.
- Changed in-game settings icon.
- Updated MoltenVK to approximately 1.2.141.
- This is a build I compiled myself (since LunarG did not have an official build up when I performed the update), where HEAD was at commit
- Fixed broken icons on iOS 12 devices.
- Thanks, goob47!
- Fixed a bug where starting a game under low RAM conditions may cause DolphiniOS to no longer respond.
- Fixed a bug which could cause improper RAM usage reporting to analytics when the system RAM is running low.
- Fixed a bug where the top bar mode “Always Hidden” would not be obeyed by a physical controller’s menu button.
- Fixed a bug which caused random crashes on startup when an update is available while on a slower Internet connection.
- Fixed a bug where the L and R buttons on the touchscreen Classic Controller would not work.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Patreon donation notice buttons to not appear properly on first pop-up.
- Fixed a bug which allowed running software to override the Progressive Scan setting.
- Fixed a bug which caused the top of the launch screen to appear glitchy.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
Gamecube Emulator iOS Supported Devices:
Since GameCube 2021 Emulator works on both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices each with its own different installation method, it is important to know which category your device belongs to.
DolphiniOS requires at least iOS 12.0. In addition, your device must have an A9 processor or newer. Non-jailbroken devices have additional requirements.
If you have a jailbroken iOS device, you can find whether your smartphone or tablet qualifies for the installation at the canijailbreak website.
Once jailbroken, simply head over to the Cydia repo to grab your package manager (Cydia / Sileo / Zebra) and install DolphiniOS directly from it.
Please refer to the following list to see if your device and iOS version are compatible:
- iOS 11.4.1 and lower (Not supported – update to latest iOS if possible)
- iOS 12.0 to iOS 13.7 (A9 processor and newer is required)
- iOS 14.0 and iOS 14.1 (Not supported – update to iOS 14.3)
- iOS 14.2 and higher (A12 processor or newer is required)
These iOS 14 devices are compatible with the latest version of this iOS emulator tool 2021:
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and later
- iPad Mini (5th gen) and later
- iPad Air (3rd gen) and later
- iPad (8th gen) and later
- iPad Pro (3rd gen) and later
Devices with A11 processors and older must be jailbroken at this time.
DolphiniOS Gamecube Emulator Social Media:
DolphiniOS On Twitter
Visit the official Twitter @DolphinforiOS for all the latest news, information, discussions, updates, and other public announcements.
✅ #DolphiniOS supports iOS 14.3 on non-jailbroken devices as long as you have a device with an A12 or higher (e.g. iPhone XR/XS or newer).
✅ Jailbroken devices, as always, are supported on all iOS versions above 12.0
— DolphiniOS (@DolphinforiOS) December 15, 2020
DolphiniOS Reddit Community
DolphiiOS on iPhone Reddit fandom page is where you’ll be able to stay in touch with all the latest development regarding this GC4iOS emulator in 2021.
Dolphin Emulator Games List:
The Dolphin iOS Emulator 2021 features some of the best Nintendo Wii and GameCube titles, including:
- Anime Crossing
- Wii Sports
- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Wii Party
- SUPER SMASH BROS
- SUPER MARIO GALAXY
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- The Legend of Zelda
- SONIC UNLEASHED
- Wii Sports Resort
- Paper Mario
- New SUPER MARIO BROS
- Mario Kart Wii
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Luigi’s Mansion
- Speed Racer: The videogame
GC4iOS Dolphin Emulator Screenshots:
- Download FMWhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Devices On iOS And Android 
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak 
- Diablo Immortal Alpha APK Out In Australia! Learn More Here
- How To Speed Up iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro Devices The Easy Way
- How To Install iOS iPhone And iPad Apps On Apple M1 Mac Devices 
- Instagram Rocket IPA Latest Download Link For iOS 14 iPhone, iPad, iPod 
Playing games in an Emulator is not an officially recognized method. Certain developers do not allow running their game files through Emulators. Downloading and installing game ROM files you don’t legally purchase call fall under piracy. You’ll be solely responsible for using the method below. This tutorial is only for educational purposes and we will not take any responsibility for any repercussions or damage to your device.
Download GC4iOS Emulator For iPhone:
Otherwise, you can download the correct IPA for your iOS version below and manually sideload it with the public version of AltStore.
- Download DolphiniOS IPA version 3.1.1 (129)
- Download DolphiniOS IPA version 3.1.1 (129) for iOS 13.4.1 and below
Install GameCube Emulator Without Jailbreak  – No Computer:
Here is an installation guide to get the GameCube Emulator for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running iOS 14, 13, or 12 firmware version.
1) Open the Safari browser on your iOS device.
2) Copy this link and paste it into your web browser’s address bar.
3) Wait for the page to load and press the x button at the top left corner of the interface to close any ad if it shows up on the display.
4) Now tap on the Apps tab at the top of the page and select TweakBox Apps which will pop up the best apps like iOS Emulators and others.
5) Scroll down and select GC4iOS from the app list.
6) Hit the Install button on the next page that appears on the screen.
7) Once done, return to the home screen and wait for the GameCube Emulator 2021 to finish installing on your device. But don’t run it yet.
8) Now to allow apps from this developer to run on your iOS device, head over to Settings > General and tap on “Profiles” or “Device Management” or “Profiles & Device Management” (depending on your firmware version).
9) Here you will see a new profile named GC4iOS. Tap on it and press Trust following by hitting the Trust button again.
10) That’s all.
You have successfully installed GameCube Emulator for iPhone and iPad without jailbreak. To load any games in GC4iOS Emulator, simply type its name in the search box and click on it from the resulting list of apps to start downloading.
This method enables you to play GC4IOS EMULATOR games on your iOS devices with no computer needed to download and install them for free. Let us know about your experience and feedback in the comments section below.