The first official Windows 11 ISO files are available for free. Here is how to download Windows 11 32-bit/64-bit ISO file to clean install the next-generation Windows operating system on your desktop computer or laptop.
At present, Microsoft is conducting testing on the Windows 10 successor. After a few months of early preview builds making their way to the Dev and Beta channels for Windows Insiders, the tech giant has finally released the ISO files for Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.132 which dropped last week.
And now it is also possible to get your hands on Windows 11 ISO files to perform a clean installation of the latest operating system. Currently, the Downloads page on Microsoft website hosts the installer files for Windows Insiders.
According to Microsoft, once you finish downloading the Windows 11 ISO files and start the install process, a brand new OOBE (out-of-the-box experience) will immediately greet you as it is “designed to build excitement for Windows 11 right from the moment you first turn on a new Windows 11 PC for the very first time.”
The company added, “After running the setup experience, the Get Started app is a new first-run experience app that will help you quickly get set up on a new PC.” Following that, you can proceed to name your PC.
Hi Folks – We have a new #Windows11 preview build (22000.160) for #WindowsInsiders in both the Dev and Beta Channels. Check out https://t.co/RDs2xr2DxE for all the details + ISOs now available for 22000.132 ^AL pic.twitter.com/hM4MqOrvzq
— Windows Insider (@windowsinsider) August 19, 2021
Download Windows 11 ISO For Build 22000.132:
Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO files from the official source are now available! Windows Insiders can begin clean install a more stable version of the latest operating system using these ISOs.
Simply follow the steps below to grab Windows 11 ISOs directly on your device. The process requires you to first enroll in the Windows Insider Program. With your membership secured, it’s straightforward to direct download Windows 11 ISO files.
- To begin, sign up for the Windows Insider Program (link here). Skip if you’ve already completed your registration.
- Next, ensure that your device meets all the system requirements otherwise downloading won’t work.
- Once done, click here to download the ISO files.
- That’s it.
Microsoft is already working on the upcoming Windows 10 ver 21H2, a relatively smaller update over the previous May 2021 update. When ready, both Windows 10 21H2 and Windows 11 will arrive in the public domain sometime later this year.
- How To Install Dolby Home Theater For PC Windows 
- Download Crunchyroll Premium Apk For PC Windows And Laptop 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- How-To Download Windows 10 Older Versions ISO For Free
- Download Windows 10 ISO For Version 21H1 (32-bit / 64-bit) Using MSDN
- Windows 10 S ISO Direct Download Link 2021 [32-Bit & 64-Bit]
- Download Windows XP ISO Free Install XP ISO [2021 Update]
- Download Windows 3.1 ISO Free Windows 3.1