Here is how to enable dark mode on your Outlook version 3.0.137 or later on any Android device. Similar to what Apple has done to its iOS 13 firmware, Microsoft is also introducing a dark theme in many of its applications. Android Outlook app is the latest to receive a night mode.
If you are running version 3.0.137 of Outlook on your Android smartphone or tablet, the new dark mode feature is hidden inside settings.
The new color pattern is not only pleasing on the eye, but it also has propitious impact on the battery, especially on devices with OLED displays.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate dark mode on Outlook for Android.
- How To Register For Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha Build 
- How To Download GTA: San Andreas Full Free Version On PC Windows
- Download Rockstar Games Launcher For PC Windows 10
- Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop
- Download Rush Wars For PC Windows 10 [Official Supercell Game]
- Pokemon Masters for PC Windows, Laptop and Mac 
- Granny: Chapter Two Apk Mod + OBB Data For Android [Sep 2019]
- OnePlus Launcher Download For All Android Devices Free Install
How To Enable Dark Mode On Outlook App:
Apply these steps to kick start the new night theme on Outlook:
Step 1 – First of all, launch the Outlook mail app on your Android device.
Step 2 – You will see a menu button designed like a hamburger situated on the top-left of the interface screen. Tap on it.
Step 3 – Now tap on the Settings button (gear icon) located in the bottom-left corner.
Step 4 – Select the Dark mode option.
That’s basically all you need to do in order to switch the interface to the dark color scheme on Outlook app.