OnePlus 6 has received latest OxygenOS 5.1.9 update. The OxygenOS 5.1.9 for OnePlus 6 is here for you to download for free. This firmware release brings improvements to photo image quality on OnePlus 6. Also, the update features Google Lens integration which can be accessed directly within the default camera app. A new beauty mode for selfie portrait shots is now part of the camera app. Download OxygenOS 5.1.9 for OnePlus 6 from the link below.
The official OTA update is rolling out and users of OnePlus 6 device can install OxygenOS 5.1.9 on their device. The OTA update is pushed in stages, so if you cannot wait, or you want to Update OnePlus 6 to OxygenOS 5.1.9 right away, follow the instructions in the manual below. Download OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.9 Update Full ROM + OTA.
The new OxygenOS 5.1.9 for OnePlus 6 update features major improvement to the camera application. Complete changlog is shared below. Moreover, you can now download the OxygenOS 5.1.9 OTA file to flash it on your device. So to update your OnePlus to the latest version Download OxygenOS 5.1.9 for OnePlus 6 from below. Here’s everything new in OxygenOS 5.1.9 update.
OxygenOS 5.1.9 for OnePlus 6 Features and Changelog
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.7
- Fixed issues with accidental touches triggering gestures ( Draw V)
- Supported Telia Finland VoLTE (Default On) and VoWifi (Default Off)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality
- Integrated Google Lens mode
- Now you can access Google lens from your camera with a tap and Google Lens will tell you what’s in the image, giving you information about things like books, buildings, and works of art etc.
- Added beauty mode for Selfie Portrait
- Added Group MMS
- Wireless & networks
- Optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed stability issue with the Bluetooth connection for cars
Before You Start:
- This update is only for the OnePlus 6. Do not install it on any other device.
- You will need a TWRP recovery installed on your device to flash full ROM.
- Follow the steps carefully to avoid bricking your device. We will not be responsible for any damage to your device.
- The process won’t erase your data, but take a complete phone backup anyway in order to be one the safe side and to restore it if anything goes wrong during the process.
- Make sure that your device has minimum 60% battery charging remaining.
Install OxygenOS Update On OnePlus 6
Enable USB debugging from Settings > Developer option. To enable Developer Options, head over to About phone and tap 7 times on the Build Number.
Now copy the OxygenOS 5.1.9 ROM file available in the link below and save it to a folder where adb is installed on your PC or Mac.
Power off your phone and boot it into recovery mode. Then, choose Install from ADB sideload.
Connect your device to PC or Laptop via USB cable. Use original cable that came with the device to avoid connection error.
Now open ADB folder and press shift + right-click and select Open command prompt here in the contextual menu.
Next, type the following command in the prompt window:
If your device is listed, it is ready for ROM installation.
To flash the OxygenOS 5.1.9 on OnePlus 6, type the following command:
adb sideload File Name.zip
Wait for the update to install and reboot your device once done. There is another method to flash the OxygenOS update on your OnePlus. See the following instructions to learn it.
Method 2 –
Download OxygenOS 5.1.9 OTA zip from the link below and save it to your phone’s internal memory.
After that, go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA file.
Now click on the upgrade now when prompted after which your device will reboot into stock recovery. Here, the installer will flash the OTA file automatically and reboot the device.
That’s it for the guide on how to Download OxygenOS 5.1.9 for OnePlus 6. Send your questions in the comments below.
Download OxygenOS 5.1.9 For OnePlus 6 OTA Files + Full ROM
- OxygenOS 5.1.9 OTA – Download (OxygenOS 5.1.8 to OxygenOS 5.1.9)
- OxygenOS 5.1.9 OTA – Download (OxygenOS 5.1.7 to OxygenOS 5.1.9)
- OxygenOS 5.1.9 Full ROM – Download