Samsung Galaxy S9 Keyboard is the best typing experience on any Galaxy smartphone yet. You can now download the Samsung Galaxy S9 Keyboard App. The Galaxy S9 is this year’s flagship smartphone from Samsung. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo-based Samsung Experience Version 9.0 firmware out of the box. The new firmware has plenty to offer, including stock wallpapers, stock apps, Dolby Atmos, AR Emoji, and other software features. And now it is possible to download Samsung Galaxy S9 Keyboard App APK for all Android devices. Galaxy S9 Active is the sturdier variant of the S9 series of flagship handsets.
The Galaxy S9 is available in stores worldwide for anyone who wants to get their hands on the latest masterpiece from the South Korean electronic giant. If you can afford a smartphone within the Galaxy S9 price range, it should be number one choice on your list of devices. But if you are tied to your older Android handheld or don’t want to shell out a large sum on this year’s high-end Galaxy device, there is a way you can still enjoy the same apps and software features to make your current phone look like a Galaxy S9.
Also read: Google ARCore Apk for Galaxy S9 and S9+
There is no doubt that the keyboard app is one of the best new additions in the Galaxy S9 and S9+ smartphones. Thanks to the Galaxy S9’s Oreo system dump release, users can download and install many S9 applications. You can download the stock Galaxy S9 Keyboard APK file on your phone and install it.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S9 Keyboard APK & ZIP On Android
An Android developer has been able to crack the code to extract the keyboard app, which you can flash on your smartphone via keyboard zip file through recovery menu. However, there is also a simpler method where you can install the app using APK file. Use the method which works for you.
Note: The app only works on TouchWiz stock firmware. It has been tested on Android 8.0 Oreo but there is an outside chance that it might also work on the Nougat firmware.
1 – Install Galaxy S9 Keyboard APK
- First, Download S9 Keyboard APK file from this link here: SamsungIMEv3.0.apk. The package contains the main keyboard file and other supported files. Extract it to get the APK file.
- Move or copy the APK file to your device.
- Go to the settings and enable “Unknown Sources” in order to install APK.
- Now open your file manager, find the extracted APK file, tap on it and click to Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
That’s it. However, if you receive any error such as “Installation aborted” or something similar while trying to install the APK file, we recommend using the second method below.
2 – Flash S9 Keyboard Zip
- Begin by downloading S9 Keyboard zip file from this link here: [S9]Samsung Keyboad.zip.
- Download the file directly onto your phone or copy it from your PC using a USB data cable or wireless transfer.
- Turn off your phone and boot it into custom recovery mode. For that, press and hold the volume up + home (bixby) + power buttons at the same time.
- In recovery menu, go to “Install”, find the file, select it and swipe to flash.
- Reboot your phone when the process is finished.
That’s all. You can now start using latest Samsung Galaxy S9 Keyboard App on any Android device running stock TouchWiz firmware.