Here download Windows 11 Build 25120 ISO for the latest build now available in the Dev channel of the Windows Insider program. The Windows 11 Preview Build 25120 is a follow-up to the previous release and brings an experimental search bar displaying on the desktop in addition to several features already available in the latest operating system. Before you download Win 11, here is what you need to know about highlights, improvements, fixes, and known issues.
However, for a stable experience, the development team overseeing Win 11 progress recommends Insiders in the Dev Channel RS_PRERELEASE migrate over to the Beta Channel.
But if you’re comfortable with testing an early preview version to try everything new before anyone else outside of the pre-release channel, then download the latest ISOs from the link below.
To wit, in June 2021, Microsoft officially announced the next generation of Windows firmware. Since the unveiling of Windows 10 21H2 in November 2021, the Insider testing channels have resumed receiving preview updates providing registered beta testers a chance to experiment with the modern Windows 11 OS.
Table of Contents
Windows 11 Build 25120 Update:
Like previous updates, Microsoft is trying to improve the overall experience by removing remaining bugs before the public release of the next version of Windows 11.
And now, here is yet another “Windows 11 Insider Preview 25120 (NI_RELEASE)” for insiders in the Dev Channel. As this update comes from the active development branch, conceptual features included in this Dev build may or may not arrive for the general public in stable releases like Windows 11 22H2 October 2022 Update.
That said, anyone with a supported device can download it from the Dev channel.
In addition, the usual array of error fixes and new features ensure a better experience with the operating system, such as:
- Fixed an issue that could result in the Setting app crashing
- Improves the performance of Wi-Fi networks when enabled from the Wi-Fi section of Quick Settings
- Fixed an issue that could cause Windows Update to fail
- Fixed an issue rendering text unreadable on the Performance page
- Fixed a bug resulting in progress wheel animation stutter
But, the ability to run Android apps for PC natively without third-party Android Emulators such as BlueStacks or outside of Amazon’s app store is still missing from this version. Hopefully, we’ll see it introduced in future releases soon.
Plus, there are currently known issues that still require attention from developers. We expect most existing cases to get fixed before the final package is ready for launch to the beta channel, followed by the full and final version.
— Windows Insider Program (@windowsinsider) May 18, 2022
Meanwhile, check a list of changes, improvements, bug fixes, and known issues in the Windows 11 Build 25120 update for the Dev Channel.
- Google Task Mate APK Download Official App [Earn Cash Online]
- Download POKEMON UNITE For PC Windows And MAC
- Blink App For PC Windows, MAC Free Download
- Download V380 Software For Windows 10 PC And Laptop
- Download Cinema HD For PC Windows And Laptop
- 7Zipper Mac And PC App Free Download And Install
- tinyCam PRO PC Windows And Mac App Free Download
- Google Installer APK V3.0 Download Link For Android
- InShot Photo & Video Editor For PC Windows
Windows 11 Preview Build 25120 Changes And Improvements
As described in our in our blog post here, Windows Insiders who use the Dev Channel may get to try out new ideas, longer lead features, and experiences that are intended to help validate concepts. Starting with this preview build, some Insiders will see one of these conceptual features as we begin to explore exposing lightweight interactive content on the Windows desktop. Today, Windows exposes this type of content in the Widgets board. To begin assessing this general idea and interaction model, the first exploration in this area adds a search box displayed on the desktop that enables you to search the web.
If you would like to remove this search box, you can right-click on the desktop, choose “Show more options,” and toggle the “Show search” option.
We are excited to learn your feedback on this interaction model, so please use the Feedback Hub to provide feedback if you receive this experiment.
NOTE: A reboot is required after updating to this build to trigger this experience but please note that not all Windows Insiders will have this experience enabled even after reboot.
Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 Bug Fixes
- Suggested actions should appear for more date and time formats now.
- Addressed some issues with certain formats when copying a date and/or time.
- Improved overall performance and reliability of the feature.
- Fixed an issue that could crash Settings when opening and looking at the battery usage graph.
- Improved performance of displaying Wi-Fi networks after enabling Wi-Fi from the Wi-Fi section of Quick Settings.
- Addressed an issue leading to some unreadable text in the Performance page when a contrast theme was enabled.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Windows Update to stall and roll back updates for WSA users.
- Did some work to address a stutter in the progress wheel animation when upgrading to a new build.
NOTE: Some fixes noted here in Insider Preview builds from the Dev Channel may make their way into the servicing updates for the released version of Windows 11.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25120 Known Issues
- Some games that use Easy Anti-Cheat may crash or cause your PC to bugcheck.
- Certain apps in full screen (e.g., video players) prevent live captions from being visible.
- Certain apps positioned near the top of the screen and closed before live captions is run will re-launch behind the live captions window positioned at top. Use the system menu (ALT + Spacebar) while the app has focus to move the app’s window further down.
For more, head over to the official blog post. The long list of improved items and known issues indicate that the operating system needs more polishing. The Windows 11 ver 25120 likely still warrants attention from developers to remove potential errors from the Windows 11 operating system to get it ready for public use.
Interested users who are yet to register will need to enroll with the Windows Insider Program to download the ISO file for this update. Existing developers should receive this update via a regular over-the-air update through Windows Update in Settings.