Here download Windows 11 Build 22000.176 ISO for the latest Windows 11 build now available to Windows Insiders in the Dev and Beta testing channels. Adding to the previous version, the Windows 11 Preview Build 22000.176 (KB5006050) features several enhancements. Before you download the official operating system ahead of the release date, here is what you need to know about the new cumulative update, changes, bug fixes, improvements, known issues, and more.
The development team overseeing Windows 11 progress recommends Insiders in the Dev Channel migrate over to the Beta Channel for a stable experience.
To wit, in June 2021, Microsoft officially announced the next generation of Windows operating systems. Since version 21H2 unveil, the Insider testing channels have already received multiple preview updates providers registered beta testers a chance to get up to speed with the upcoming Windows 11 OS.
After successful Windows 7 and Windows 10, the 2 trillion-dollar tech multinational has started rolling out the Win 10 successor operating system to its Insider Program through Dev and Beta channels. Registered members can get the initial preview before the public launch of the full and final version.
Windows 11 Build 22000.176 Update:
This preview build titled “2021-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5006050)” is essentially identical to the previous updates with the focus pinned on providing a better user experience than ever before.
There are no new features coming with this release.
Besides, Microsoft has addressed an issue with Bluetooth LE connectivity. Furthermore, errors causing Blue Screen of Death are removed from the firmware.
On top of that, the usual array of error fixes ensures a better experience with the operating system.
That said, here are the main highlights of Build 22000.176 below:
- Microsoft Team chat now supports Arabic and Hebrew languages.
- Fixed issues with outgoing calls via Microsoft Teams.
- Fixed a bug that rendered useless the install button in the Microsoft Store.
- Fixed an issue with ratings and reviews section not available.
Plus, there are currently known issues that still require attention from developers. We expect the majority of existing issues would get fixed before the final package is ready for launch in the second half of 2021.
Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.176 https://t.co/b02wxoqokq
— Windows Blogs (@windowsblog) September 2, 2021
Meanwhile, check a list of changes, improvements, bug fixes, and known issues in the Windows 11 Build 22000.176 update for the Dev Channel and the Beta Channel.
- Cash App Hack APK Download Link For Android 2021 [Premium Cracked]
- Cash App Plus Plus Apk app for Android. [Claim $500 Free Offer]
- CashApp++ Apk for Android [Free $750 claims]
- Google One APK MOD Direct Download Link 2021 [Premium Cracked]
- Google Task Mate APK Download Official App For Android 2021 [Earn Cash Online]
- App Flame APK Version 4.1.5 For Android [Run Apps/Games To Earn Real Money]
- Download POKEMON UNITE For PC Windows 10 And MAC 
Windows 11 Insider Build 22000.176 Improvements:
People want to get closer to the things they love, faster. This is why commonly used experiences like Search, Task View, Widgets and Chat are pinned to the Taskbar in Windows 11. To manage which of these icons are pinned to the Taskbar in one place, simply right-click on the Taskbar and select “Taskbar settings” to open the Taskbar Settings page and choose which system icon to hide. If you hid any of these system icons previously and want to unhide them – you can do this via the Taskbar Settings page.
Windows 11 Beta Build 22000.176 Fixes:
- We fixed an issue with paired Bluetooth LE devices that was causing an increase in Bluetooth reliability issues and bugchecks after resume from hibernate or when Bluetooth was turned off.
- We mitigated an issue that was resulting some users hitting in an unexpected error when trying to take pictures with certain USB cameras.
- When setting up Windows Hello in OOBE, we’ve added a new link to learn more about Windows Hello.
[Chat from Microsoft Teams]
- Arabic and Hebrew languages will now allow changing Teams Settings.
- We fixed the issue where if you were making an outgoing call, there was no ring tone, but the user interface would show that the call is getting connected.
The following issues were fixed in the most recent Store updates:
- We fixed the issue where the install button might not be functional in limited scenarios.
- We also fixed an issue where rating and reviews were not available for some apps.
Windows 11 Beta 22000.176 Known Issues:
- We’re investigating reports from Insiders in the Beta Channel where after upgrading to Windows 11, they are not seeing the new Taskbar and the Start menu doesn’t work. To workaround this if you are impacted, please try going to Windows Update > Update history, uninstalling the latest cumulative update for Windows, and the reinstall it by checking for updates.
- We’re working on a fix for an issue that is causing some Surface Pro X devices to bug check with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.
- In some cases, you might be unable to enter text when using Search from Start or the Taskbar. If you experience the issue, press WIN + R on the keyboard to launch the Run dialog box, then close it.
- System and Windows Terminal is missing when right-clicking on the Start button (WIN + X).
- The Taskbar will sometimes flicker when switching input methods.
- After clicking the Search icon on the Taskbar, the Search panel may not open. If this occurs, restart the “Windows Explorer” process, and open the search panel again.
- Search panel might appear as black and not display any content below the search box.
- The widgets board may appear empty. To work around the issue, you can sign out and then sign back in again.
- Widgets may be displayed in the wrong size on external monitors. If you encounter this, you can launch the widgets via touch or WIN + W shortcut on your actual PC display first and then launch on your secondary monitors.
- We continue to work to improve search relevance in the Store.
- Within Windows Sandbox, the language input switcher does not launch after clicking the switcher icon on the Taskbar. As a workaround, users can switch their input language via any of the following hardware keyboard shortcuts: Alt + Shift, Ctrl + Shift, or Win + Space (the third option is available only if Sandbox is full-screened).
- Within Windows Sandbox, the IME context menu does not launch after clicking the IME icon in the Taskbar. As workarounds, users can access the functionalities of the IME context menu with either of following methods:
- Accessing the IME settings via Settings > Time & language > Language & region > <each IME language> (e.g. Japanese) three dots > Language options > <each IME> (e.g. Microsoft IME) three dots > Keyboard options.
- Optionally, you may also enable the IME toolbar, an alternative UI to quickly invoke specific IME functions. Continuing from above, navigate to Keyboard options > Appearance > Use IME toolbar.
- Using the unique set of hardware keyboard shortcuts associated with each IME-supported language. (See: Japanese IME Shortcuts, Traditional Chinese IME Shortcuts).
- There is an issue where some Insiders may be some missing translations from their user experience for a small subset of languages running the latest Insider Preview builds. To confirm if you have been impacted, please visit this Answers forum post and follow the steps for remediation.
For more, head over to the official blog post. The long list of improved items and known issues indicate that the operating system needs more polishing. The Windows 11 ver 22000.176 likely still warrants attention from developers to remove potential errors from the Windows 11 operating system to get it ready for public use.
Interested users who are yet to register will need to first enroll with the Windows Insider Program to download the ISO file for this update. Whereas, existing developers should receive this update via a normal over-the-air update through Windows Update in Settings.