If your device is not receiving Windows 10 Version 1903 for the May 2019 update, here is what you can do to upgrade your computer right away. This method is applicable once Microsoft releases the official version 1903. So it is subject to the availability of the update. However, developers and early testers can jump ahead and install Windows 10 May 2019 ISO Files for version 1903 update.
The imminent arrival of Windows 10 version 1903, May 2019 update is just around the corner. It is scheduled for release in the second half of May. It is recommended that you use the official Windows Update utility to automatically update your system. But there could be some time before your region qualifies for the update.
In that case, the manual upgrade provides a convenient way to install the Windows 10 Version 1903 update on desktop and laptop.
Microsoft Media Creation Tool is a reliable utility to upgrade Windows 10 to the May 2019 update without having to wait until the official release arrives. Using Windows 10 MCT doesn’t affect already installed files, documents, folders, apps, games, and settings during the update process.
Note: This method will help set up the version 1903 update only when it is officially available. New version update won’t go through if you attempt these steps before the official rollout.
Update To The Windows 10 May 2019 Version 1903
Media Creation Tool offers an alternative way to install the Version 1903 May 2019 update if the automatic update is not working or if you can’t wait for the official version to be released. Here are the steps:
- Go to Microsoft link to download the
Media Creation Tool.
- On the official page, click the Download tool now option.
- Now double-click the MediaCreationToolxxxx.exe file to open the tool.
- Choose the Upgrade this PC now option.
- Hit Agree to accept terms and conditions followed by clicking the Accept button again on the next screen.
- Now select all the files and apps that you want to transfer over the next version of Windows 10 (if it’s not already selected).
- Once done, click the Install button.
That’s all. It is really simple to install the latest version of Windows 10. But if you’re still having problems, send your questions in the comments below to get assistance.