Here is how to find Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 11 PC and laptop in case you forgot what your passcode is, or you need the Wi-Fi login key phrase to share it with others. In Windows 11 operating system, you can easily view WiFi password in just a few simple steps similar to previous Windows 10 systems for the most part. But if you don’t know where to search for the internet password of your wireless network, follow the instructions in the step-by-step guide below to learn an easy way to check Wi-Fi passwords on Windows11 computers.
Using the instructions in the following tutorial, you can see the password for both the current connection as well as the previously connected Wi-Fi network.
View Wi-Fi Passwords On Windows 11
These days, with thousands of digital devices in our lives, keeping track of separate passwords for different hardware is not possible for everyone. Similarly, Windows 11 with all its new set of requirements, features, and installation process, is no different.
On the tech front, Microsoft, like many vendors such as Google, is aware of this predicament of modern life heavily dependent on digital devices and the world wide web. Therefore, the company offers a convenient route to help users find WiFi passwords, even if they forgot them.
If you’re logged in to a Windows 11 or Windows 11 SE and want to use the same internet connection on some other device, a simple method below will assist you to check it through a PC connected to the same network.
- 7Zipper Mac And PC App Free Download And Install 
- tinyCam PRO PC Windows And Mac App Free Download 
- Download POKEMON UNITE For PC Windows 10 And MAC 
- 2ndLine APK +OBB/Data For Android 2021 [Free Second Phone Number]
- Download Cinema HD For PC Windows And Laptop 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
Find WiFi Password Windows 11 PC
In the following tutorial, you’ll learn how to view Wi-Fi passwords on PC Windows 11 and laptop.
Step 1: First, press the Win + I key shortcut to open the Windows Settings app.
Step 2: Click Network & Internet on the left pane.
Step 3: Now, select the Advanced network settings option on the right pane showing all the Network settings.
Step 4: Next, in ‘Advanced network settings’, under Related settings, click on More network adapter options.
Step 5: Once done, Right-click on the Wi-Fi connection whose password you want to view and select Status from the contextual menu.
Step 6: Then select Wireless Properties.
Step 7: After that, click the Security tab under the ‘Ground floor Wireless Network Properties’ box.
Step 8: With that out of the way, click the Show characters checkbox to view your Network security key.
Step 9: That’s it.
But what if you want to find the passwords for previously connected networks on your Windows 11 computer. Well, it’s a simple process as explained below.
View Previous WiFi Passwords Windows 11
- Press the WIn + X keyboard shortcut keys to open the WinX menu.
- Select the Windows Terminal option from the context menu.
- Now type netsh wlan show profiles and hit the Enter key.
- You’ll see a list of network profiles previously connected to the device. Locate your desired connection to check its password and note it down somewhere.
- To see passwords for other profiles, type this command netsh wlan show profile name= “ABC” key=clear | find /I “Key Content” but make sure to replace ABC with the name of the network profile for its password.
- When you press Enter, you’ll view the WiFi password next to Key Content in the Windows PowerShell utility.
- That’s all.
Viewing Wi-Fi passwords is easier than ever now on the latest Windows 11 OS. We hope the above instructions helped you and stay tuned for more interesting topics.