Here is a step by step guide on how to down remove Adobe Flash Player from your computer. Adobe has ended support for its Flash Player on all computer platforms. Adobe Flash Player will no longer receive official security and software updates.
The long-anticipated news finally arrived on New Years Day, 1 January 2021. Moreover, Adobe plans to block all Flash content from working with the Flash Player in the next two weeks. After which all those who continue to use it could expose their machines to virus attacks, malware, and other harmful bugs.
This development marks the end of an era as Adobe recommends everyone to remove flash player from their devices.
According to an official statement released by the company, uninstalling Adobe Flash Player is very important as no new security patches will be pushed out:
Uninstalling Flash Player will help secure your system since Adobe does not intend to issue Flash Player updates or security patches after the EOL Date.
- Download 2nd Line App For PC Windows 10, Laptop, Mac
- Download Kinemaster For PC Windows 10, Laptop, Mac
- Download FMWhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak
- How To Enable The ECG App On Apple Watch Without Jailbreak 
- How To Install iOS Apps On Apple M1 Mac Devices 
Steps To Remove Adobe Flash Player From Your Mac :
For non-technical users, the guide below will help uninstall Flash Player from your Mac.
The first step requires you to deauthorize it and the second step will walk you through the steps needed to wipe it off your device.
Deauthorize Flash Player
Installed apps on Mac show in the System Preferences app.
Here is how to reauthorize Flash Player if it’s installed on your machine:
- On your Mac, launch the System Preferences via /Applications or use the Spotlight search function.
- Now select the Flash Player from the System Preferences.
- Next, hit the Advanced button.
- Here you’ll see the Deauthorize This Computer option. Click on it to perform the action.
Once reauthorization is complete, your device is ready to remove the Flash Player with all its associated files and relevant folders.
Uninstall Adobe Flash
- Go to /Applications folder and click on the Utilities folder.
- Find the Adobe Flash Player Install Manager entry and open it.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- That’s all.
You’ve successfully removed the Adobe Flash Players along with the build-in wizard entirely from your computer.
Upon completion, you’ll receive a notification confirming the Flash uninstallation. The Safari web browser will also open and show departing greetings from Adobe with a special thank you note for using Flash.