Sound Amplifier is the audio booster application. The latest version 1.0.231328616 of Sound Amplifier by Google LLC has been released on the Play Store. You can get the official app directly from the Play Store or manually install it on your Android smartphone using Sound Amplifier Apk from the link shared below. This sound enhancer app amplifies audio of your headphones and external audio devices, reduces distracting noises for greater audio clarity, has easy options to tune sounds and adjust settings independently to each other. Sound Amplifier 1.0.231328616 Apk update is the first global public launch version of the app. In the guide below, we will show you how to install Sound Amplifier Apk on any Android device. But first, here is a quick overview of the app’s main features.
Sound Amplifier Android App From Google
If your Android device is experiencing audio quality issues, Google has rolled out a solution in the form of Sound Amplifier app. It offers a true audio experience by elevating the sound capacity of your device from its default level.
The main aim of releasing this Android app is to help users get a natural listening experience. Low audio can be uncomfortable but if there is a tool to make it better, why not make full use of it.
Why Use the Sound Amplifier App?
Sound Amplifier can improve your experience in a lot of situations. Consider you are in the middle of a conversation in a loud environment and having trouble listening to the other person or audio clearly on your phone, boosting quiet sounds using this app can make a huge difference.
The UI of Sound Amplifier has options laid out on a simple turning interface that allows for easy adjustment of microphone settings and quick audio reset. This results in a significant reduction of distracting noises.
Sound Amplifier Version 1.0.231328616
The updated version of Sound Amplifier brings:
Initial public launch
Update release: February 4, 2019
More details: Google Play Store
Download Sound Amplifier Apk
Download Sound Amplifier Apk from the link below and save it on your device’s storage.
Steps to Install Sound Amplifier Apk on Android Devices
- On your Android device, make sure Unknown Sources is enabled in Settings.
- Using any File Manager, locate the Sound Amplifier APK and tap to start the installation.
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish the setup process.
- Now go to your home screen, find the newly installed application in the app drawer and tap to launch it.
- Allow phone and microphone access, when you open the app for the first time. You can change these from settings if you change your mind, but we suggest you keep them enabled. Phone access allows the app to determine the device state in order to pause the Sound Amplifier when there is an incoming or outgoing call. Whereas Microphone access is needed for real-time audio processing.
- Once done, start using Sound Amplifier by heading over to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.
- That’s it.
You can start using Google’s Sound Amplifier to enjoy better quality sound on your Android device.