PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Beta is available on the official channel. Here is how you can register to download the latest PUBG beta update on your Android or iOS device. PUBG Mobile v0.13.5 now features a new SMG along with plenty of seasonal updates and much more. Check out PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Changelog below to see what’s new in the latest version.
One aspect PUBG game franchise pride itself on is the constant updates to keep things fresh and offer something new to players on a regular basis. These days many mobile games fail to maintain the initial hype due to lack of official developer support.
Tencent, on the other hand, pushes out updates with new features in rapid succession. the latest beta 0.13.5 now has an HDR quality high-frame-rate mode, a new machines gun, and several seasonal upgrades.
Here is the complete changelog for PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Beta:
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic mode results screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted in S8. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message has been made more clear. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (whose link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion messaging has been improved. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
- Title visual effects have been tuned.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Fixed the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.
Whether all of the above features would eventually be bundled into the final update is not etched in stone. The beta release can be installed in conjunction with a stable version, but social media account login remains an issue in the beta.