The mobile version of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS gets one of its biggest updates just in time for the holiday and festive season. PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 patch notes have been leaked online ahead of the full public roll out of the much-awaited version. According to the leaked patch notes, the main attraction is the new Vikendi Snow Map. Cross-Server Matchmaking is another major feature that should throw something new in the mix. PUBG Mobile 0.10 is pushed for testers on the beta channel with the inevitable public release incoming. See below the full leaked patch notes accompanying this flight.
PUBG Mobile steamrolled mobile gaming platforms on its way to becoming the biggest hit on Android and iOS. It comes as no surprise that the battle royale game has racked up several awards in 2018. Google Play User Choice Game of 2018 and the Best Game 2018 are some of the major honors bestowed upon PUBG Mobile. Recently released version 0.9.5 introduced plenty of minor improvements perhaps due to developers holding back big features for the version 0.10.0 which is coming soon on all supported platforms.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 Release Notes
Among the main attractions to look forward to in this update is the Vikendi Show Map coupled with snow vehicles which players can drive in a new snowy weather mode. The cross-server matchmaking allows players to connect with same-ranked players on other servers. This will enable high-ranked players to quickly match and enter matches. Players will now be able to collect rewards for successfully completing missions on daily basis. The update v0.10.0 version patch notes are released by XDA Developers. Here see them for yourself.
New Map and In-game changes:
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
• Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
• Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event centre
• Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasise themes of each major update
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
• Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for some time
• Players may now report suspicious behaviour while spectating after dying.
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
• Added Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat
We are keeping our fingers crossed that the update of the stable version will be with us soon.