Download Pokemon Rumble Rush for PC/MAC/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 to play The Pokemon Company’s new game for mobile now on desktop or laptop. Pokemon Rumble Rush, the latest addition in the Pokemon Rumble action series, is now available on Android via the play store (in some countries, as of this writing) or through APK download link. It is mentioned on the Game’s site that the global version will soon be available on iOS. But since the Android version is already out, it means you can also play Pokemon Rumble Rush on PC Windows and Mac using Android Emulator. We have explained the entire installation process in the following tutorial.
Pokemon Rumble Rush
Rush is the fourth installment in the Pokemon Rumble series. The beat-’em-up gameplay features different types of Pokemon with their own unique special powers and abilities. Collect Pokemon, train them, brawl with others throughout the island, and defeat Super Bosses to unlock mysteries.
Players can earn two types of gears during their exploration journey on each island. Power gears boost a Pokemon’s stats that help during battles. On the other hand, Summon gears help a Pokemon to call another Pokemon for help in the battle.
This is a free game to download, with additional in-app purchase items. Nintendo, the creator of Pokemon GO, announced it back in 2017 under a different name which has been changed to Pokemon Rumble Rush.
How To Play Pokemon Rumble Rush
- The mobile version is available for Android in Australia. One it is released in your country, download it from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store for iOS devices. PC users can follow the step-by-step guide below to run Pokemon Rumble Rush for PC.
- Download and open the app, and sign up with your Nintendo account or create a new one if you don’t have an existing account.
- Once done, a walkthrough tutorial guides you through the initial paces as Rattata on an island full of Bulbasaur.
- Tapping on rival Pokemon makes your character attack them. After a successful battle, coins drop for you to catch.
- You can then add defeated Pokemon into your team for future battles. Each Pokemon has its own attacking style and Combat Power (CP).
So go out there and catch ’em all.
Now let’s see how you can download and install Pokemon Rumble Rush on PC running on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, and macOS using Emulator. But before that, do visit our Android Apps for PC section for more interesting apps and games.
Download Pokemon Rumble Rush for PC [Install on Desktop/Laptop]
Follow on-screen instructions to set up Android Emulator on your PC Windows or Mac.
Launch your Android app player tool on the computer.
Search Pokemon Rumble Rush and install it through your emulator tool’s play store.
You can also directly install this app by downloading Telemundo APK from this link here on your Emulator. Make sure that you have selected your Android Emulator as the default program to run Android APKs on PC or right-click on the APK file and select your emulator tool in the contextual menu.
Once installed, go to the All Apps tab or home screen of your Android emulator and click on the game’s icon.
Grant all the necessary app permissions and start playing Pokemon Rumble Rush for PC on a bigger screen.
That’s all for Pokemon Rumble Rush for PC Windows & MAC guide. For further assistance, drop your questions in the comments section below. Be sure to stay tuned for the latest tech tips, tricks, news and guides via our social media pages.