Here download macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 final version to update MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac, Mac mini to the latest version of the desktop and laptop operating system from Apple Inc in 2020. Click on the direct download link below for macOS Big Sur latest version to install a new OTA update or download macOS Big Sur with and without Mac App Store.
macOS Big Sur was announced at WWDC 2020. The radically redesigned OS for Macs features a bold new revamp of the interface. It is created to run on Apple new custom M1 chips that will gradually make their way into all categories of the Mac lineup.
While you’re here, Apple has also released a new iOS 14.3 beta 1 update for iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
macOS Big Sur – A New Era Arrives!
You would be hard-pressed to recall when was the last time macOS underwent such a marked overhaul as it has with the all-new macOS Big Sur.
A Control center that looks much more modern compared to its predecessor. On top of it, default system apps are redrawn from scratch to streamline their working on the new system.
The new Notification Center receives a much-needed facelift with a new design. Now never out on any of your Messages app notifications while using your Mac.
Safari is faster to ensure a smoother internet surfing experience.
However, a big download file size requiring more than 10GB of free device storage space is surely one thing to consider before embarking on the process of downloading and installing macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 full and final version for Mac without a developer account.
macOS Big Sur Compatible Devices:
The macOS Big Sur full version is now available to download on the following compatible devices:
- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (2013 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (2013 or newer)
- Mac mini (2014 or newer)
- iMac (2014 or newer)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (2013 or newer)
If your device is on the list, you can proceed to install the new Apple Mac operating system.
macOS Big Sur Changelog:
Now let’s take a look at the official changelog for the first update highlighting macOS Big Sur release notes:
- Dragon Raja PC Download On Windows, Laptop And Mac 
- Among Us Game Download For PC, Laptop, Mac 2020 [Among Us Online Free]
- Snack Video App Download For PC, Mac, Laptop 2020 [Best TikTok Alternative]
- Video Downloader For PC Windows 10, Mac, Laptop 
- XVideoStudio Video Editor Apk 2 Download For PC Full Version Free 
- Download Tales Of Crestoria For PC, Windows 10, Mac, Laptop 
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2020 Update]
- Download Crunchyroll Premium Apk For PC Windows And Laptop 
1) Download macOS Big Sur OTA Update:
This would be the simplest and most convenient method to download the latest update without much hassle. One advantage of OTA updates is that you don’t need to backup data since most over the air installations go through without fuss. That said, it is recommended to take a backup before proceeding anyway.
Here are the steps to download macOS Big Sur 11 / 11.0.1 OTA update:
- Save all your work, documents, and backup media files.
- Now open the Mac App Store on your device.
- Click on the search box and type macOS Big Sur.
- Next, hit the GET button.
- Wait for a few seconds for the macOS Big Sur update to show.
- Now simply install the update.
- That’s all.
Since this is a major operating system update so it may take a while to download and install. So be patient while your device gets updated to the latest version of macOS. Once done, you can start using the new features of macOS Big Sur right away.
2) Download macOS Big Sur Through Mac App Store:
The plain route to installing Big Sur is through the Mac App Store. Simply click on the official direct download link below to head over to the Mac App Store.
Once on the download page, click on the GET button to initiate the update process.
If you want to delay the installation of macOS Big Sur, the installer file will lay saved in the /Applications folder on Mac.
3) Download macOS Big Sur Installer Without Mac App Store:
You can download the Mac App Store installer without the Mac App Store. The installer file will be needed if you’re planning to perform a clean install of Big Sur using a USB flash drive.
Here are the steps to download macOS Big Sur installer:
- Download the macOS Big Sur Patcher from here (link coming soon).
- Launch the app. In case the app is not launching, head over to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and click on the Open Anyway option.
- Now click on the Patcher app icon to fire up the application.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Click on Options located in the menu bar at the top of the desktop interface.
- Here you need to uncheck the Autoapply Post Install Patches option.
- Two options will appear: Browser for a copy and Download a Copy. Click on Download a Copy.
- You’ll see a notification showing the download file size which will be saved in the Downloads folder of your Macintosh computer.
- Simply click on the Start Download button to begin downloading the new macOS Big Sur.
- That’s it.
Once the process is complete, the macOS Big Sur installer will be saved in the Downloads folder to create a bootable USB flash drive or share the image file with someone looking to upgrade to Big Sur.
That is all you need to know about the macOS Big Sur download installer file and how to use it to upgrade your system to the latest Mac OS.
Have you tried the macOS Big Sur yet? You can share your experience in the comments below.