Here you can now download iOS 15.1 IPSW files for the final version of the latest iOS firmware. Also, learn how to install iOS 15.1 Final IPSW file and iPadOS 15.1 profile for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Download iOS 15.1 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a follow-up full public update after a series of beta update testing.
To wit, this marks an important firmware release from Apple that brings a new SharePlay feature that allows you to share your Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, and Apple TV+ content with others and vice versa, critical bug fixes, security improvements, and much more.
Moreover, iOS 15.1 improves under-the-hood stability and performance metrics for a better user experience on all compatible iOS devices.
iOS 15.1 Final Update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
With all the focus currently on the upcoming iOS 15 beta updates, the Cupertino tech company has quietly pushed iOS 15.1 worldwide with a plethora of improvements to its mobile firmware.
Keep in mind that your device will be better prepared for the next iOS 15 installations if it’s running the most recent version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 15.1 for October 2021 firmware update in order to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 15.1 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 15 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 15.1 Final version.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE 1
- iPhone SE 2
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch first, second, third, 4th, 5th-generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 11-inch first, second, third-generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad Air 4
- iPad fifth-generation
- iPad sixth-generation
- iPad seventh-generation
- iPad eighth-generation
- iPad ninth-generation
- iPad mini 6
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
- iPod touch 7th generation
iOS 15.1 Release Notes:
Below is a screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 15.1 firmware.
iOS 15.1 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, here is a changelog of everything that’s coming your way with the latest big iOS firmware update from Apple.
- SharePlay is a new way to share synchronized experiences in FaceTime with content from the Apple TV app, Apple Music, Fitness+, and other supported App Store apps
- Shared controls give everyone the ability to pause, play, rewind or fast forward
- Smart volume automatically lowers the audio of a movie, TV show or song when your friends speak
- Apple TV supports the option to watch the shared video on your big screen while you continue the FaceTime call on iPhone
- Screen sharing lets everyone on a FaceTime call look at photos, browse the web, or help each other out
- ProRes video capture using iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Setting to turn off automatic camera switching when taking macro photos and videos on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
- COVID-19 vaccination card support allows you to add and present verifiable vaccination information from Apple Wallet
- Mandarin Chinese (Taiwan) support in the Translate app and for system-wide translation
- New automation triggers based on the current reading of a HomeKit-enabled humidity, air quality, or light level sensor
- New pre-built actions let you overlay text on images or gifs, plus a new collection of games lets you pass the time with Siri
This release also fixes the following issues:
- Photos app may incorrectly report storage is full when importing photos and videos
- Weather app may not show current temperature for My Location, and may display colors of animated backgrounds incorrectly
- Audio playing from an app may pause when locking the screen
- Wallet may unexpectedly quit when using VoiceOver with multiple passes
- Available Wi-Fi networks may not be detected
- Battery algorithms updated on iPhone 12 models to better estimate battery capacity over time
iOS 15.1 New Features Video Review:
Here is a preview video highlighting the main functionalities packed inside iOS 15.1 for iPhone.
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak 
- Rsweeps APK/IOS Download Latest Version 2021 (Riversweeps Online Casino Official)
- River Monster APK/IOS Download Latest Version 2021 (Online Casino Gambling App)
- Clash Of Clans Private Server iOS 2021 Download Link [COC Hack]
- Download Instagram++ Hacked IPA On iOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
- Instagram Rocket IPA Direct Download Link For iOS 15 iPhone, iPad, iPod 
- Eclipse Emulator IOS Download Latest Version With No Revoke For iPhone And iPad 
- GameCube Emulator iOS Download For iPhone Without Jailbreak 2021 [DolphiniOS GC4iOS IPA]
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA On IOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
Download iOS 15.1 Final IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 15.1 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash IPSW files meant for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing the iOS 15.1 IPSW file.
iOS 15.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 15.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations), 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
How to Clean Install iOS 15 Using IPSW:
To perform the iOS 15.1 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device. Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install iOS 15.1 final on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 15.1. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 15.1 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 15.1 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file and have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select iOS 15.1 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 15.1 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch like a brand new device but with the latest iOS 15.1 final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 15.1 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 15.1 using the OTA update method.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 15.1 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download the iOS 15.1 Final IPSW files with instructions to clean install iOS 15.1 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.