Here you can now download iOS 15.1.1 IPSW files to get the final version of the iOS firmware for iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max smartphones. Also, learn how to install iOS 15.1.1 Final IPSW for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 mobile.
Download iOS 15.1.1 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a full public update after the previous version 15.1 release.
This is an important firmware release from Apple that brings an emergency fix to call-dropping issues that some users were experiencing on their iPhone 12 and iPhone 13.
iOS 15.1.1 also improves under-the-hood metrics for better performance on all compatible iOS devices.
iOS 15.1.1 Final Update For iPhone:
Keep in mind that your device will be better positioned for operating system upgrades if it’s running the most recently supported version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 15.1.1 to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 15.1.1 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 15.1.1 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 15.1.1 Final version.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
iOS 15.1.1 Release Notes:
Below is the screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 15.1.1 firmware.
iOS 15.1.1 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, the stability improvements brought on by the bug fixes address stability issues on the latest Apple devices.
SharePlay is now available in iOS 15.1, iPadOS 15.1, and tvOS 15.1. You can submit your apps that support SharePlay now. It’s also enabled in macOS 12.1 beta, so you can build SharePlay experiences across Apple platforms using the GroupActivities entitlement, without the need for the SharePlay Development Profile.
iOS 15.1.1 New Features Video Review:
- Pokemon UNITE For Android, iOS, And Nintendo Switch [MOBA Pokemon Game]
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA On IOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak
- Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Devices On iOS And Android 
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- Download Instagram++ Hacked IPA On iOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
- Instagram Rocket IPA Direct Download Link For iOS 15 iPhone, iPad, iPod 
- Don’t Starve: Newhome Apk For Android/iOS 2021 [Official Tencent Game]
Download iOS 15.1.1 Final IPSW Links For iPhone
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 12.5.5 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash the IPSW file meant for your iPhone.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing the iOS 15.1.1 IPSW file.
iOS 15.1.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
How to Clean Install iOS 15 Using IPSW:
To perform the iOS 15.1.1 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device.
Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install iOS 15.1.1 final on your iPhone.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 15. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 15.1.1 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 15 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file, have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select iOS 15.1.1 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 15 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone as a brand new device but with the latest iOS 15.1.1 final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 15.1.1 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 15 using the OTA update method.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 15.1.1 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download iOS 15.1.1 Final IPSW file with instructions to clean install iOS 15.1.1 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.