iOS 14 Beta 1 is available for members in the Apple Developer Program. The update requires an active UDID account. This is the most recent Apple iOS beta update released on 22 June 2020.
With that, many non-developers want to know how to download iOS 14 Beta 1 without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
In this tutorial, you will learn everything needed from device compatibility, steps to prepare your device for iOS 14 beta installation on iPhone, and a method to install iOS 14 Beta 1 on iOS devices without active developer account for free in 2020. So let’s get started.
Apple unveiled the latest iOS 14 mobile operating system to the world at WWDC 2020. Following the official announcement, the company has also opened the iOS 14 beta channel for developers to test new features before incorporating them into a fully baked public version.
So if you don’t have the paid Apple developer account, here’s how to download and install iOS 14 Beta 1 on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch without UDID.
List of iOS 14 Compatible Devices:
First of all, make sure that your device is compatible to run iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 latest beta update. Here is a list of devices compatible to help you find out if your device will actually be capable to run the latest version of iOS firmware. If your device isn’t mentioned in the list below, unfortunately, you’re out of luck.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch first, second, third-generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 11-inch first and second-generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad fifth-generation
- iPad sixth-generation
- iPad seventh-generation
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 5
- iPod touch 7th generation (2020)
Steps To Prepare Your Device For iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 Beta Update:
The new beta 1 firmware for iPhone and iPad features many new features and functionalities which many would like to have firsthand experience with.
Here is a complete checklist you should go through if you are planning to install iOS 14 Beta or iPadOS 14 Beta.
Get A 64-Bit iOS Device:
Apple has pulled the plug on the support for 32-bit devices. This leaves only 64-bit iPhone and iPad as eligible to run the new firmware. If you want to try iOS 14 Beta 1, make sure you have a 64-bit device. See the list of compatible devices above for that.
Also, if it’s possible, use a spare device to test out iOS 14 Beta because it could contain bugs that you would definitely not want on a daily driver.
Install iTunes (Latest Version):
The next step is to ensure that the latest version of iTunes is installed on your Mac or Windows PC. If it’s not updated, do it before installing the beta of iOS 14. Developers using Xcode must also make sure to update to the latest version.
Apple has decided to kill iTunes but you can still use it to backup and restore iOS on Mac by following the instructions in this tutorial: How to Sync iPhone or iPad without iTunes on Mac.
Backup Your Data To iTunes or iCloud:
It’s always wise to back up your data and files before installing a major firmware update. This gives you a wiggle room to restore the previous working version in case the updated beta is causing issues. Backup is even more important when downloading a beta update, including apps, games, files, and folders. You can either use iTunes or iCloud to backup your iOS data.
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW, iPadOS 14 Beta 1 And Install 
- Download iOS 14 Official Stock Wallpapers On Any Device
- iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 New Features, Changelog And Release Notes 
- Download iOS 14 Beta / iPadOS 14 Beta OTA Update Without Losing Data 
- How To Install iOS 14 Beta 1 Using PC Windows 
- How To Downgrade iOS 14 Beta To iOS 13.5.1 On iPhone And iPad 
- iOS 14 Beta / iPadOS 14 Beta Clean Install On iPhone And iPad 
- Download macOS Big Sur Beta Without Developer Account And Install 
Register For Apple’s Developer Program:
If you wish to be a part of Apple’s developer community to continue receiving all the OTA firmware updates, app upgrades, and technical support in the future, you can opt to join the developer program through a paid subscription that can be renewed on yearly basis.
Apple has not yet released iOS 14 public beta 1 for users outside of the developer community. That said, Apple’s developer program will continue to get preferential treatment when it comes to receiving beta test flights. Apple Developer Program costs $99/year. If you don’t want to spend money and want to install iOS 14 Beta 1 or iPadOS 14 Beta 1, we have the solution in the guide down below.
So, now that you have prepared your iPhone or iPad for the iOS 14 beta 1 installation, the next step is to download the latest iOS beta without a developer account on your iPhone or iPad.
Download iOS 14 Beta 1 And iPadOS 14 Beta 1 Without Developer Account [2020 Guide]:
Follow the steps below to download iOS 14 Beta 1 or iPadOS 14 Beta 1 without a UDID/developer account.
Note: This method is the same for all subsequent iOS 14 Beta updates expected to be released in the upcoming weeks and months ahead of the public release of the full version later in 2020.
- Grab an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on which you want to install IOS 14 Beta 1.
- Launch the Safari browser app.
- Go to this link here (for iOS 14 beta) or here (for iPadOS 14 beta).
- Tap the Download button to get a user profile to your device.
- Select Allow when prompted This website is trying to download a configuration profile.
- This will take you to the new screen.
- Now head over to Settings > Profile Downloaded section. Hit Install. Wait for the process to complete after which your device will restart.
- After the restart, open the Settings app and navigate to General > Software Update where you should get the “iOS 14 Developer beta 1” or “iPadOS 14 Developer beta 1” update to download and install.
- Tap Download and Install and wait for the new version to flash on your device.
- All done.
Of course, if you have a paid Apple Developer Account ID, you can choose to get iOS 14 Beta 1 OTA to speed up the installation process. Once the installation is complete, you can use iOS 14 Beta 1 or iPadOS 14 Beta 1 with all the new features and improvements.