Here you can now download iOS 14.4.1 IPSW files for the final version of the latest iOS firmware. Also, learn how to install iOS 14.4.1 Final IPSW and iPadOS 14.4.1 IPSW for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Download iOS 14.4.1 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a follow-up full public update after a series of beta update testing.
This is an important firmware release from Apple that brings lots of bug fixes, security improvements, and other enhancements to the firmware functionality over the previous version.
iOS 14.4.1 also improves under-the-hood stability and performance metrics for delivering better overall stability on all compatible iOS devices.
This stable version allows you to get the maximum out of the new iOS 14 features such as customizable widgets as well as the ability to hide photos and enable/disable hidden albums in the stock Photo app along with other attractions in the operating system.
Table of Contents
iOS 14.4.1 Final Update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
With all the focus currently on the upcoming iOS 14 beta updates, Apple has quietly pushed iOS 14.4.1 worldwide across all compatible devices.
iOS 15 is still a few months away, but that doesn’t mean the current version hasn’t stopped receiving attention from the Cupertino tech company.
Keep in mind that your device will be better positioned for upgrading to the next iOS update without errors if it’s running the most recent version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 14.4.1 in order to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 14.4.1 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 14 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 14.4.1 Final version.
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch first, second, third-generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 11-inch first and second-generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad fifth-generation
- iPad sixth-generation
- iPad seventh-generation
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 5
- iPod touch 7th generation (2020)
iOS 14.4.1 Release Notes:
Below is the screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 14.4.1 firmware.
iOS 14.4.1 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, the update patches a vulnerability in WebKit, the browser engine that powers Safari and third-party web browsers on iOS. A full list of new changes to the firmware is shared below.
Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Air 2 and later, iPad mini 4 and later, and iPod touch (7th generation).
Impact: Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution.
Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed with improved validation.
CVE-2021-1844: Clément Lecigne of Google’s Threat Analysis Group, Alison Huffman of Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research.
iOS 14.4.1 New Features Video Review:
Here is a video review of all the new features in the iOS 14.4.1 update.
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak
- Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Devices On iOS And Android
- Tutu App iOS VIP Free APK Lite Update Download Link [Official tutuapp.vip]
- Download FMWhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2021 Update]
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA On IOS Devices Without Jailbreak
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 12 On iOS 14.3 Using Unc0ver Tool In 2021
- How To Install iOS Apps On Apple M1 Mac Devices 
Download iOS 14.4.1 Final IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch:
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 14.4.1 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash IPSW files meant for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing the iOS 14.4.1 IPSW file.
iOS 14.4.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 14.4.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation),
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
How to Clean Install iOS 14.4.1 Using IPSW:
To perform iOS 14.4.1 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device.
Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install of iOS 14.4.1 final on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 14. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 14.4.1 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 14.4.1 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file and have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select the iOS 14.4.1 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 14 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch like a brand new device but with the latest iOS 14.4.1 final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 14.4.1 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 14.4.1 using the OTA update method.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 14.4.1 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download iOS 14.4.1 Final IPSW file with instructions to clean install iOS 14.4.1 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.