Here download iOS 14.2 IPSW files for the full and final version of the latest iOS firmware. Also, learn how to clean install iOS 14.2 Final IPSW and iPadOS 14.2 IPSW for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with the November 2020 release.
Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a full public update after a series of beta update testing followed by the worldwide release of the latest iOS 14 firmware.
This is an important iOS and iPadOS firmware release from Apple that brings critical bug fixes to smooth over issues in the previous version.
iOS 14.2 also improves under-the-hood stability and performance metrics for better performance on all compatible iOS devices.
Try new features in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 such as customizable widgets and more now in the latest iOS firmware update. Also, see how to hide photos, enable/disable hidden albums in the stock Photo app to protect your private pictures.
iOS 14.2 Final Version:
With all the focus currently on the upcoming iOS 14 beta updates, Apple has quietly pushed iOS 14.2 worldwide with a few incremental improvements to its mobile firmware.
iOS 15 roadmap is still a few months away, but that doesn’t mean the current version hasn’t stopped receiving attention from the Cupertino tech company.
Keep in mind that your device will be better positioned for the latest iOS 14 installation if it’s running the most recent version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 14.2 in order to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 14.2 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 14.2 New Features:
Apple has done a great job of introducing several impressive features in the IOS 14.2 update for iPhone and iPad devices.
You can now enjoy 100 new emoji icons including faces, animals, household objects, food items, and much more. Improve your messaging with more expressive emojis than ever before in iOS 14.2 for iPhone and iPadOS 14.2 for iPad or iPad Pro models.
Other main attractions in this operating system update include new wallpapers, new AirPlay controls, upgraded Exposure Notifications system to track the spread of COVID-19, and support introduced for iPhone 12 Leather Sleeve with MagSafe.
iOS 14 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 14.2 Final version.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch first, second, third-generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 11-inch first and second-generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad fifth-generation
- iPad sixth-generation
- iPad seventh-generation
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 5
- iPod touch 7th generation (2020)
iOS 14.2 Release Notes:
Below is the screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 14.2 firmware.
iOS 14.2 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, Apple has ensured that the security fix removes bugs that resulted in unexpected crashes.
— Emojipedia (@Emojipedia) November 5, 2020
Bug fixes and improvements to the previously known issues mean that iOS 14.2 and iPadOS 14.2 should address issues related to entering a passcode on the lock screen. Apple Watch app crashing unexpectedly, or sudden black screen while Netflix streaming, and other minor glitches.
iOS 14.2 New Features Video Review:
The main feature that would interest many is the inclusion of general enhancements that make the operating system work seamlessly on all compatible devices.
- XVideoStudio Video Editor Apk 2 Download For PC Full Version Free 
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2020 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2020 Update]
- Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Devices On iOS And Android 
- Genshin Impact APK Direct Download Link 2020 [miHoYo Official RPG]
- PlenixClash IPA Download Link For iOS Devices 2020 [iPhone, iPad, iPod]
- Download Instagram++ Hacked IPA On iOS Devices 
- Instagram Rocket IPA Latest Download Link For iOS 14 iPhone, iPad, iPod 
Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 14.2 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash the IPSW file meant for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing the iOS 14.2 IPSW file.
iOS 14.2 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 14.2 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation),
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
How to Clean Install iOS 14.2 Using IPSW:
To perform iOS 14.2 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device.
Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install of iOS 14.2 final on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 14.2. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 14.2 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 14.2 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file and have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select the iOS 14.2 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 14.2 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch like a brand new device but with the latest iOS 14.2 the final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 14.2 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 14.2 using the OTA update method to either avoid or fix update installation issues.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 14.2 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download the iOS 14.2 Final IPSW files with instructions to clean install iOS 14.2 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.