Here download iOS 14.0.1 IPSW files for the full and final version of iOS 14.0.1 firmware on iPhone and iPod touch. iPadOS 14.0.1 IPSW direct links available below. Also, learn how to clean install iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a full public update after a worldwide release of the latest iOS 14 firmware.
Apple has released this update a few weeks after rolling out an iOS 14 public update for new and old devices with a new home screen makeover including new features such as customizable widgets, as well as options to hide photos, enable/disable hidden albums in the stock Photo app, and much more.
iOS 14.0.1 may not include anything groundbreaking but it improves under-the-hood stability and performance metrics for better performance even on all compatible iOS devices.
iPadOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW links include a firmware update that removes bugs in the previous version in order to ensure slick experience across all devices.
iOS 14.0.1 / iPadOS 14.0.1 Final Version for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
With all the focus now moving on to iOS 14 beta updates, the iOS 14.0.1 worldwide release has culminated with a number of improvements to Apple’s mobile firmware.
iOS 14.0.1 final update is the latest full version available to the public.
Keep in mind that your device will be better positioned for the latest iOS installation if it’s running the most recent version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 13.7 or later on older models in order to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 14.0.1 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 14 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 14.0.1 Final version.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch first, second, third-generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 11-inch first and second-generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad fifth-generation
- iPad sixth-generation
- iPad seventh-generation
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 5
- iPod touch 7th generation (2020)
iOS 14.0.1 Release Notes:
Below is the screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 14.0.1 firmware.
iOS 14.0.1 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, here is what’s new in the latest version:
- Patches fixed
- Security issues resolved
- Loophole plugged
- Fixes to the camera app, news app, mail app, and default browser
- Wi-Fi connectivity bugs removed
iOS 14.0.1 Review Video:
Here is a video analysis of all the new things coming your way in the latest iOS 14.0.1 update.
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA For iOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
- Pokemon Unite Apk Direct Download Link For Android 2020 [Pokemon MOBA Official Game]
- Library Genesis Proxy Links: Best Libgen Mirrors (100% Working) To Access The Official Site In 2020
- XVideoStudio Video Editor Apk 2 Download For PC Full Version Free 
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2020 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2020 Update]
- Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Devices On iOS And Android 
- Thop TV APK v38.0 Free Download Latest Version 2020 (Official App)
Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 14.0.1 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash the IPSW file meant for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing the iOS 14.0.1 IPSW file.
iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
How to Clean Install iOS 14.0.1 Using IPSW:
To perform iOS 14.0.1 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device.
Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install iOS 14.0.1 final on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 14.0.1. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 14.0.1 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 14 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file and have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select the iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 14.0.1 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch like a brand new device but with the latest iOS 14.0.1 the final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 14.0.1 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 14.0.1 using the OTA update method to either avoid or fix installation issues.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 14.0.1 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download the iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW file with instructions to clean install iOS 14.0.1 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.