Here download iOS 13.7 IPSW files for the final version of iOS 13 firmware on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Also, learn how to install iOS 13.7 Final IPSW for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Download iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a follow-up full public update after a series of beta update testing.
Apple has released this update a few weeks after rolling out the latest iOS 14 public beta for newer devices.
iOS 13.7 introduces many attractive iOS 13.7 emojis and Memoji stickers, iCloud Drive folder sharing from the Files app, and improves under-the-hood stability and performance metrics for better performance on older iOS devices.
iPadOS 13.7 for iPad includes bug fixes. But the most important feature of the new iOS update is the new automatic COVID-19 exposure notifications system.
This iOS 13 update might be a precursor to iOS 13.8 or Apple may decide to end the current generation of its mobile operating system before iOS 14 releases in the public domain worldwide along with the upcoming iPhone 12.
While you are here, why not download iOS 14 latest beta major firmware update with improved features.
Table of Contents
iOS 13.7 Final Update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
With all the focus currently on new iOS 14 beta updates, Apple has quietly pushed iOS 13.7 worldwide including automatic Coronavirus notifications together with a few incremental improvements to its mobile firmware.
iOS 14 is the latest iOS firmware available, but that doesn’t mean that the previous version has stopped receiving attention from the Cupertino tech company.
Keep in mind that your device will be better positioned for iOS 14 installation if it’s running the most recent version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 13.7 on older models in order to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 13.7 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 13 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 13.7 Final version.
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPod Touch seventh generation
- iPad Pro 12.9inch first and second generation
- iPad Pro 10.5inch
- iPad Pro 9.7inch
- iPad Pro 11inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad fifth generation
- iPad sixth generation
- iPad seventh generation
- iPad Mini 4
iOS 13.7 Release Notes:
Below is the screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 13.7 and iPadOS 13.7 firmware.
iOS 13.7 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, users will be able to access Apple’s Exposure Notification System without having to download additional apps to utilize this functionality.
As the next step in our work with public health authorities on Exposure Notifications, we are making it easier and faster for them to use the Exposure Notifications System without the need for them to build and maintain an app. Exposure Notifications Express provides another option for public health authorities to supplement their existing contact tracing operations with technology without compromising on the project’s core tenets of user privacy and security. Existing apps using the Exposure Notification API will be compatible with Exposure Notifications Express, and we are committed to supporting public health authorities that have deployed or are building custom apps.
iOS 13.7 Review Video:
Here is a video analysis of all the new things coming your way in the latest iOS 13 update.
- Top 11 Best SolarMovie Alternatives To Watch Movies Online And Stream TV Shows 
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA For iOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
- Pokemon Unite Apk Direct Download Link For Android 2020 [Pokemon MOBA Official Game]
- Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Devices On iOS And Android 
- XVideoStudio Video Editor Apk 2 Download For PC Full Version Free 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2020 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
- Download FM WhatsApp For iPhone Without Jailbreak [2020 Update]
Download iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 13.7 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash the IPSW file meant for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing iOS 13.7 IPSW file.
iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone SE (2nd-generation)
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
iPadOS 13.7 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch – 2018 | 2020)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation | 2nd generation | 3rd generation | 4th generation)
- iPad 7 (10.2-inch – 2019)
- iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- iPad Air 3 (2019), iPad mini 5 (2019)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
How to Clean Install iOS 13 Using IPSW:
To perform iOS 13.7 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device.
Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install iOS 13.7 final on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 13.7. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 13.7 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 13.7 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file and have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select the iOS 13.7 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 13 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch like a brand new device but with the latest iOS 13.7 the final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 13.7 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 13.7 using the OTA update method.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 13.7 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download iOS 13.7 Final IPSW file with instructions to clean install iOS 13.7 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.