Here you can now download iOS 13.6.1 IPSW files for the final version of iOS 13 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Also, learn how to install iOS 13.6.1 Final IPSW for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Download iOS 13.6.1 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a follow-up full public update after a series of beta update testing.
Apple has released this update a few weeks after rolling out the latest iOS 14 public beta for newer devices.
iOS 13.6.1 improves under-the-hood stability and performance metrics for better performance on older iOS devices. While you are here, why not download iOS 14 latest beta for July 2020 major firmware update with improved features.
iOS 13.6.1 Final Update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
With all the focus currently on new iOS 14 beta updates, Apple has quietly pushed iOS 13.6.1 worldwide with a few incremental improvements to its mobile firmware.
iOS 14 is the latest iOS firmware available, but that doesn’t mean that the previous version has stopped receiving attention from the Cupertino tech company.
Keep in mind that your device will be better positioned for iOS 14 installation if it’s running the most recent version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 13.6.1 on older models in order to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 13 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 13.6.1 Final version.
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPod Touch seventh generation
- iPad Pro 12.9inch first and second generation
- iPad Pro 10.5inch
- iPad Pro 9.7inch
- iPad Pro 11inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad fifth generation
- iPad sixth generation
- iPad seventh generation
- iPad Mini 4
iOS 13.6.1 Release Notes:
Below is the screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 13.6.1 firmware.
iOS 13.6.1 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, system file deletion on devices with low storage space might not occur in all cases, thermal management issues exhibiting a green tint are now fixed, and exposure notification could be disabled for some users.
– Addresses an issue where unneeded system data files might not be automatically deleted when available storage is low
– Fixes a thermal management issue that caused some displays to exhibit a green tint
– Fixes an issue where Exposure Notifications could be disabled for some users
Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices. For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
iOS 13.6.1 New Features Video Review:
Here is a video analysis of all the new things coming your way in the latest iOS 13 update.
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA For iOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
- Top 11 Best SolarMovie Alternatives To Watch Movies Online And Stream TV Shows 
- Pokemon Unite Apk Direct Download Link For Android 2020 [Pokemon MOBA Official Game]
- LOL Mobile Apk Direct Download Link For Android 2020 [League of Legends Wild Rift Official Game]
- XVideoStudio Video Editor Apk 2 Download For PC Full Version Free 
- Download Apple TV Plus For PC Windows 10 And Laptop 
- Apple Music APK MOD Download Link For Android 2020 [Premium Cracked]
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2020 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
Download iOS 13.6.1 Final IPSW Links for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 13.6.1 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash the IPSW file meant for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing iOS 13.6.1 IPSW file.
iOS 13.6.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 13.6.1 Final IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
How to Clean Install iOS 13 Using IPSW:
To perform iOS 13.6.1 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device.
Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install iOS 13.6.1 final on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 13.6.1. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 13.6.1 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 13.6.1 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file and have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select the iOS 13.6.1 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 13 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch like a brand new device but with the latest iOS 13.6.1 the final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 13.6.1 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 13.6.1 using the OTA update method.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 13.6.1 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download iOS 13.6.1 Final IPSW file with instructions to clean install iOS 13.6.1 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.