Here you can now download iOS 12.5.3 IPSW files for the final version of the latest iOS firmware for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 6th-generation. Plus, get iPadOS 12.5.3 IPSW for iPad Air 1, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPod touch 6, and more. Also learn how to install iOS 12.5.3 Final IPSW for a fresh start or over-the-air to quickly OTA update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Download iOS 12.5.3 Final IPSW Links for free. Direct download links are shared below. This is a follow-up full public update after a series of beta update testing.
This is an important firmware release from Apple that brings critical bug fixes to improve operating system stability on older devices.
iOS 12.5.3 also improves under-the-hood metrics for better performance on all compatible iOS devices. If you own a newer iOS device, why not download iOS 14.5.1 IPSW for May 2021 major firmware update for the best user experience.
iOS 12.5.3 Final Update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
With all the focus currently on the upcoming iOS 14 updates, Apple has quietly pushed iOS 12.5.3 worldwide with a few incremental improvements to its mobile firmware.
iOS 15 is still a few months away, but that doesn’t mean the current version hasn’t stopped receiving attention from the Cupertino tech company.
Keep in mind that your device will be better positioned for operating system upgrades if it’s running the most recent version of the mobile firmware. That’s why we recommend you download iOS 12.5.3 to stay ahead of the curve and avoid unnecessary upgrade issues later on.
Not to mention, iOS jailbreak fans would want to keep iOS 12.5.3 IPSW Links saved as it would allow them to restore a jailbreak compatible firmware version in case a jailbreak solution arrives in the future.
iOS 12 Compatible Devices:
Here is a complete list of devices that are compatible with the iOS 12.5.3 Final version.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPad mini 3
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6th-generation
iOS 12.4.8 Release Notes:
Below is the screenshot of release notes accompanying the latest iOS 12.5.3 firmware.
iOS 12.5.3 Changelog:
Apart from the features shown in the screenshot above, the stability improvements brought on by the bug fixes enhance battery performance on older Apple devices.
iOS 12.5.3 New Features Video Review:
- Pokemon UNITE For Android, iOS, And Nintendo Switch [MOBA Pokemon Game]
- [How-To Guide]: Jailbreak iOS 14.5 Using Checkra1n
- Taurine Jailbreak Update v1.0.4 Download Link
- Download Pokemon Unite++ Hacked IPA On IOS Devices Without Jailbreak 
- Download TikTok++ iOS Hacked App For iPhone, iPad, iPod Without Jailbreak
- Fortnite Apk Download Unsupported Devices On iOS And Android 
Download iOS 12.5.3 Final IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, And iPod Touch
Down below are the direct download links for iOS 12.5.3 IPSW. Keep in mind that this method requires the iTunes program to flash the IPSW file meant for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
Another thing to note is that the manual IPSW installation method wipes out current data for a fresh start. So be sure to backup existing data to iTunes or iCloud before flashing the iOS 12.5.3 IPSW file.
iOS 12.5.3 Final IPSW Direct Download Links
iPadOS 12.5.3 Final IPSW Direct Download Links
How to Clean Install iOS 12 Using IPSW:
To perform iOS 12.5.3 final version clean installation, download the IPSW file from the link above for your device.
Once done, follow this step-by-step guide below to perform a clean install iOS 12.5.3 final on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Step 1 – Before proceeding, make sure your device is compatible with iOS 12. Check the list above otherwise you won’t be able to flash iOS 12.5.3 firmware via either IPSW file or over the air.
Step 2 – This method wipes out current data from your device. Therefore, create a backup of your device data using iCloud or iTunes.
For iTunes backup:
- Connect your device to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the little iPhone-like icon on the top left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Now click on the Backup your device button on iTunes.
- That’s it.
- Before starting, make sure there is enough iCloud storage space linked to your account.
- On your iOS device, head over to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable the iCloud Backup option by turning the toggle switch to ON position, if it’s turned off.
- Now hit the Back Up Now button.
- The process may take a while depending on the amount of data on your device.
- All done.
Step 3 – Next, to fresh install iOS 12 using the IPSW file, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select your device.
- If you’ve already downloaded the IPSW file, have it saved on your device, press the Shift key (Windows) or the Options key (Mac), and hit the Restore iPhone button.
- Now select iOS 12.5.3 Final IPSW and let iTunes install it on your device.
- That’s it.
Alternatively, simply click on the Restore iPhone button without pressing any button which will bring up a prompt mentioning a new iOS 12 update is available and iTunes will clean your device to perform a fresh installation.
You can now start using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch like a brand new device but with the latest iOS 12.5.3 final version installed on it.
How To Perform iOS 12.5.3 OTA Update:
The clean install method may not be for everyone due to its complexity. That’s why most would want to install iOS 12 using the OTA update method.
Here’s a step-by-step iOS 12.5.3 OTA update guide:
Step 1 – Grab your iOS device and make sure it is connected to a stable WiFi network.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > General and tap on Software Update.
Step 3 – Once the update download shows up, hit the Download and Install button.
Step 4 – This will initiate the OTA update download straight onto your device.
Step 5 – All done.
So that’s everything you need to know about where to download iOS 12.5.3 Final IPSW file with instructions to clean install iOS 12.5.3 using IPSW or via OTA on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can find out more about this update on the Apple Support page.
What are your thoughts about this latest iOS firmware update? Share your views with us in the comments box below.