Identity V is the action game by the developers of Rules of Survival, Survivor Royale and Knives Out. The latest version of Identity V is 1.0.144431 by NetEase Games was released just a few days ago. You can download the mobile version through the play store. Moreover, you can also manually update Identity V APK using the file in the link below. The APK has limited echoes for your character so to get unlimited echoes download Identity V Mod Apk file. Follow the instructions below to download and install Identity V 1.0.144431 mod apk with the same gameplay as the original APK version but with unlimited echoes unlocked for your characters. Here is a brief description of the Identity V gameplay.
Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.
Gothic Visual Style:
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.
Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying…
Randomized Map Adjustments:
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what’s to expect.
Select & Play Distinct Characters:
• Multiple characters to choose from, customized characters to fit your own personal strategy and get the final victory!
Identity V Version 1.0.144431
1. Language switching added. Currently supports English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
2. Sharing feature added.
3. Bugs fixed
Update release: July 10, 2018
More details: Google Play Store
Download and Install Identity V Mod Apk on Android
1)- Uninstall the previous version of the app from your device, including the one downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Note: Backup previous version before deleting it. Skip this step if you are installing the game for the first time or if you are installing only the APK file.
2)- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option on your Android device to manually install the game from outside Google Play Store via external links.
3)- Download mod apk and save it to your device’s internal memory or external SD card.
4)- Open any file manager app to location where you saved the APK file and tap on it to install it.
5)- Once installed, open the App Drawer of your device and tap on the newly installed game’s icon and start playing.
6)- That’s all.