Download Google One for PC/MAC/Windows 7, 8, 10 to get the official productivity application on your desktop, laptop, and computer. Google One by Google LLC expands storage with added benefits of using other services from the search engine giant. The application is available on Google Play Store for Android mobile devices. To use Google One on PC Windows and MAC, Android Emulator offers a convenient alternative. See the guide below to learn how to install Google One for PC on desktop and laptop for free. But before that, here is a walkthrough of the main features of the app.
Google One App
The Google One App is an app developed to help users manage their storage data and capacity linked to official Google services. On the main menu, there are quick access buttons to manage user storage plan, which includes Gmail, Google Drive, Google Photos with details about the photo and video quality along with their respective data usage information.
Google One serves both private and business users. 24/7 customer support ensures that all queries are addressed in a timely manner. With one tap you can contact Google product and services team.
Read more: YouTube Music For PC
Paid subscribers get additional benefits in the form of Google Play credit and special hotel prices. A single plan can be shared with up to 5 family members. Each user gets extra storage with more benefits.
Google One Info
Name: Google One
Developer: Google LLC
Current Version: 1.22.242560051
Release Date: April 24, 2019
File Size: 6.5MB
System Requirement: Android 4.2 and up
More details: Google Play Store
Now here we are going to show you how to Download and Install Google One on PC devices running Windows and Mac operating system variants, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and macOS. Also, visit our Android Apps for PC section for more.
Google One on PC (Windows / MAC)
- First of all, download and install Android Emulator for PC from the list available in this link. Skip this step if you already have one on your computer.
- Once done, launch your Emulator and go to its Play Store.
- Search Google One in the play store and install it.
- Now go to the all apps tabs or app drawer/home screen in the emulator.
- Double-click Google One installer file and follow on-screen setup instructions to complete the process.
- There is an alternative way to download the app using Google One APK on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- You can use any other Emulator to play Google One for PC.
That’s all for the guide on Google One on PC (Windows & MAC). Stay tuned for more great apps, games, news, and tech news.