Download and install Google Camera v6.2 APK that features all the latest improvements and features to the popular Android camera app. Google’s official camera application is regarded as one of the best on any smartphone. Immediately after the release of version 6.2 of the Google Camera app, developers have already cracked its code to push the APK file for anyone to install Google Camera.
This stock camera application for Pixel smartphones works on any Android devices if they meet the requirements mentioned below. Google Camera 6.2 update now HDR+ with enhanced capabilities, minor tweaks to the UI, front-camera flash, time-lapse mode (Cheetah), measured mode, and more. Famous Night (Dark) Mode performs even better in the latest version.
Google Camera 6.2 Update Features
According to the release note, these are the main highlights of Google Camera version 6.2 update for Android:
- HDR+ enhanced mode: Better picture quality with HDR+ enhance. When enabled, users can quickly toggle between the HDR+ enhance and standard modes.
- Measure mode: To take advantage of the AR for better picture compositions, the camera app now has a measure mode that uses a virtual ruler to measure distance and elevation with accuracy.
- Dark mode: The settings menu gets a new dark mode option to turn the camera app’s background dark from the default white pattern.
- Live mode transition effects: This feature ensures that the camera feed is always visible when switching camera modes. Previously, the intermittent dark screen showed up when changing modes, which was slightly taxing on the eyes.
- Front camera flash: The front camera lens show has a flashlight indicated by a lighting icon on the app’s interface.
- Panorama mode: Small tweaks to the Panorama mode UI have been made to provide a better experience.
- Time Lapse mode: The all-new time-lapse mode, called “Cheetah”, records faster-moving objects without the blur. This is ideal for using the Google Camera app to record sporting events.
Google Camera 6.2 Requirements
In order to Download Google Camera 6.2 and install it without issues, make sure your device meets the following requirements:
- Android-powered handset
- Android 8.0 Oreo, Android 9.0 Pie or higher
- Snapdragon or Exynos variant of Galaxy smartphones also supported
Download Google Camera 6.2 APK
Click on the link below to download GCam APK file and then follow the steps in the guide below to install it on your device.
Install Google Camera APK Version 6.2
You can install the official version of GCam 6.2 on any Android device using the APK file. There is no need to root your phone or install a custom recovery to set up the app. This is an unmodified version of the app.
Once the tweaked version of Google Camera is available we will update the link here. So stay tuned for that and meanwhile, here are the steps:
- Download Google Camera 6.2 APK from the link above and save it on your smartphone.
- Now head over to the location where you saved the Apk file and tap the Install button.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install the app and wait for all the associated files to load properly.
- Go to the app drawer, and tap on the app’s icon to launch it.
That’s it. You have successfully installed the official Google Camera Version 6.2 on your Android smartphone. Go ahead and start shooting photos and record videos with probably the best smartphone camera app.
How To Use Google Camera Night Sight On Samsung Devices
Upon installation, the Night Sight is enabled by default on the app. All you are required to do is to launch your camera app, tap on “More” followed by tapping on Night Sight option. You can start taking better pictures even in low light conditions.
If the app keeps crashing or doesn’t open, navigate to Settings > Apps > Google Camera and wipe cache and data of the app. This should fix any issues you may be having with the Google Camera Apk.