Google Camera 6.3 Apk is now available to download on Android devices. Get the beta download link for Google Camera app below. Google Camera apk download is free to install on Android smartphones without root. Google Camera v6.3 features quick access to Night Sight via a new button housed on the main app interface. This update brings a new McFly Mode baked into the interface of the app. Pixel 4 support and Selfie tips round up the main features to expect in Google Camera 6.3 Apk app.
This Google Pixel Camera port apk of Pixel phone stock camera app works on any Android devices provided they meet the requirements mentioned below.
Google Camera 6.3 gets several key gesture navigation improvements ahead of an upcoming Android Q firmware release. The complete APK package includes familiar Night Sight with slight tweaks that involve removal of white balance modes. Extracted APK also reveals a McFly mode as well as support for Pixel 4.
Google Camera App Main Features
These are the main features of the GCam app:
- HDR+ enhanced mode: Better picture quality with HDR+ enhance. When enabled, users can quickly toggle between the HDR+ enhance and standard modes.
- Measure mode: To take advantage of the AR for better picture compositions, the camera app now has a measure mode that uses a virtual ruler to measure distance and elevation with accuracy.
- Dark mode: The settings menu gets a new dark mode option to turn the camera app’s background dark from the default white pattern.
- Live mode transition effects: This feature ensures that the camera feed is always visible when switching camera modes. Previously, the intermittent dark screen showed up when changing modes, which was slightly taxing on the eyes.
- Front camera flash: The front camera lens show has a flashlight indicated by a lighting icon on the app’s interface.
- Panorama mode: Small tweaks to the Panorama mode UI have been made to provide a better experience.
- Time Lapse mode: The all-new time-lapse mode, called “Cheetah”, records faster-moving objects without the blur. This is ideal for using the Google Camera app to record sporting events.
- Google Camera (GCam) Mod for OnePlus 7 Pro
- Google Camera v6.2 APK
- How To Enable Pixel 3 Night Sight On OnePlus 6 / 6T
- Fix Google Pixel 2 Blurry Photos Issue In Panorama Mode
Google Camera 6.3 App Apk Features
According to 9to5Google, a dig deep into the latest version of Google Camera has revealed lines of codes that hint at features lined up for the upcoming versions of the application. Keep in mind these features may not end up on the public version of GCam app apk.
The biggest addition we’ve found in Google Camera 6.3 are the first signs of a new mode, called “McFly.” Between the obvious Back to the Future reference, and mentions of “rewind,” it’s possible this mode will be used to record videos meant to be played in reverse. McFly mode is likely not a final name, just like “Cheetah mode” eventually became “Timelapse.”
Google has also included some helpful photography tips to improve your selfie game. These notices don’t seem to be live in the app yet, but they will likely appear when your phone detects that you’re taking a selfie from a less-than-flattering angle.
Other changes coming with version 6.3 of Google Camera include Night Sight button on the main interface. It replaces the Panorama button, which moves to the More tab, to make it quicker to access one of the essential options in the app. To access the low-light shooting mode, simply “swipe to the right or a quick tap in the carousal of camera modes.”
Although the Night Sight option has been moved away from the “More” tab, Google Camera continues to offer suggestions when it detects low-light or dark surroundings.
The color temperature controls are no longer part of the application.
Google Camera 6.3 Screenshots
What Is McFly Mode?
While the McFly mode is still under development, its main purpose is to help rewind video or even perhaps the motion photos.
Google Camera APK Installation Requirements
The official app APK available on Google Play Store requires:
- The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones on Android 9.0.0 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
For Google Camera apk download on other devices, make sure your handset meets the following requirements:
- Android-powered handset
- Android 8.0 Oreo, Android 9.0 Pie or higher
- Snapdragon or Exynos variant of Galaxy smartphones also supported
Upon installation, you will be prompted to allow following permission for Google Camera app download to work on your handheld device:
- Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
- Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
- Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
- Location: Required if you would like to record location information with your pictures and videos.
Download Google Camera 6.3 APK
Click on the link below to download Camera 6.3 Apk on compatible Android phones.
To find out more about this beta APK, visit google camera apk xda here: Google Camera 6.3 XDA Link.
How To Install Google Camera 6.3 APK On Android Devices
In the following step-by-step guide, you’ll learn how to install Google Camera 6.3 Apk. There is no need to root your phone or install a custom recovery. This is an unmodified, early beta version of the app.
Here are the steps to install GCam Apk latest version:
Step 1 – Download Google Camera 6.3 APK from the link above and save it on your smartphone.
Step 2 – Now head over to the location where you saved the Apk file and tap the Install button.
Step 3 – Follow on-screen instructions to install the app and wait for all the associated files to load properly.
Step 4 – Go to the app drawer, and tap on the app’s icon to launch it.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Google Camera 6.3 ported Apk on your Android smartphone. Go ahead and start shooting photos and record videos with probably the best smartphone camera app.
How To Use Google Camera Night Sight On Samsung Devices?
Upon installation, the Night Sight is enabled by default on the app. All you are required to do is to launch your camera app, tap on “More” followed by tapping on Night Sight option. You can then start taking better pictures even in low light conditions.
If the app keeps crashing or doesn’t open, navigate to Settings > Apps > Google Camera and wipe cache and data of the app. This should fix any issues you may be having with the Google Camera Apk.