Download and install Fouad WhatsApp APK here. The latest Fouad WhatsApp APK v7.60 update is now available on Android devices. This MOD allows you to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on Android. There are plenty of modified WhatsApp tools that you can find and use on Android smartphone, but most of them fall short of their promise. After trying many of such apps, we have finally found the one which actually performs as it claims. The app is called Fouad WhatsApp. If you’re looking for an app that can help run multiple WhatsApp accounts on Android, look no further than this one.
In the link below, we have shared a fully working latest version of Fouad WhatsApp APK v7.60. This app works like GBWhatsApp but way better when it comes to providing smooth performance. Fouad WhatsApp is better than GBWhatsApp according to many who have used both of these applications.
- WhatsApp PLUS Holo APK for Android [Custom WhatsApp Themes]
- How To Download Facebook Videos And Share On WhatsApp
- How To Make Group Calls In WhatsApp
Fouad WhatsApp has an attractive material design. Moreover, Fouad WhatsApp has detailed customization options that allow locking chats and privacy settings to protect messages from prying eyes. All the main features of Fouad WhatsApp are listed below.
Fouad WhatsApp APK Main Features:
Following are the features of Fouad WhatsApp premium app and underneath it is a list of latest features of Fouad WhatsApp v7.60 update on Android.
Also See: How To Install WhatsApp On Tablet
- Change tick styles and app launch icon (lot of options)
- Filters for Images and Videos
- Material UI with Special Calling UI
- Font Style Change with Font Preview
- Send any file type
- Install external themes from file manager (XML)
Latest features [Fouad WhatsApp v7.60 APK]:
- App Name: Fouad WhatsApp APK
- Update release: August 12, 2018
- Android Version Required: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.WhatsApp2Plus
- Main Task: WhatsApp Features + Extra Hidden Features
Download and Install Fouad WhatsApp APK for Android
Download Fouad WhatsApp APK from the link below and save it to your phone’s internal or external storage.
On Android mobile, make sure that Unknown Sources is enabled in Settings > Security.
Using File Manager, locate the downloaded APK file and click on it to install.
Once complete, go to your app drawer to launch the newly installed application and link it to your WhatsApp accounts.
That’s all. You can now use two WhatsApp accounts in a single app on Android.
Leave a comment below to share your thoughts about Fouad Whatsapp.