Here is how to download Fortnite Apk for Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone to fix the device not supported error2021. The variants of Samsung Galaxy A10 and Samsung Galaxy A10e phones that are not powered by Snapdragon processors struggle to handle games with heavy graphics. Therefore, to play Fortnite on Samsung A10e you need to download Fortnite Apk from the link below and follow the instructions to manually install it without root.
Here is a complete step by step tutorial and installation guide on how to install Fortnite Apk for Samsung A10e to fix Fornite Device Not Supported and enjoy the latest game in 2021.
Fortnite Apk App File Details:
|Operating System||Android 7.1 and up|
|Developer||Epic Games, Inc|
|Updated On||June 26, 2020|
|Google Play Store||Not Available|
Squad up and compete to be the last one standing in Battle Royale, or use your imagination to build your dream Fortnite in Creative.
On mobile, Fortnite is the same game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch. Same map, same gameplay, same weekly updates. Build your fort as you battle to be the last one standing. Jump in and squad up with friends around the world or in the same room!
Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
Enter a universe of endless creative possibilities. Play games with your friends and explore countless community creations. Head to the Creative hub to check out the new featured Islands every day.
BUILD & DESTROY
Shape the battlefield by building your own cover. Opponents hiding behind a wall? Take out their cover to get the edge.
Board the battle bus and drop in on your favorite zone. Gather resources, collect gear, and battle your opponents! The last one standing wins.
SQUAD UP WITH FRIENDS
Team up with your friends around the world or in the same room!
EPIC UPDATES & EVENTS
Weekly updates constantly fuel the fun. New gameplay modes, serious and insane new looks for your avatar, new weapons, and items….Fortnite is always expanding.
CONSOLE GAMING ON THE GO
Play the full game anytime, anywhere. Complete quests on the go, progress your Battle Pass, and more.
- How To Fix Fortnite Loading And Crashing Issue On iOS [iPhone / iPad]
- Apex Legends Apk Download Link For Android [Official EA Game]
- Pokemon Unite Apk Direct Download Link For Android [Pokemon MOBA Official Game]
- TALES OF CRESTORIA OBT APK MOD +OBB/Data For Android [Unlimited Gleamstones]
- LOL Mobile Apk Direct Download Link For Android [League of Legends Wild Rift Official Game]
- TALES OF CRESTORIA APK For Android Download Link [Official Global Version]
- Apple Music APK MOD Download Link For Android [Premium Cracked]
- Airlines Manager Tycoon 2021 Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
What’s New In Fortnite Apk:
Splashdown into Chapter 2 – Season 3!
Survive more than just the Storm in the aftermath of its revenge.
As the Island adapts to its flooded way of life, stay afloat, take on new enemies, and new challenges.
Haven’t tried Fortnite before? Explore the Island and check out what’s new. Dive in!
Fortnite Mobile Screenshots:
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specs:
Samsung Galaxy A10 was launched in February 2019. The Galaxy A10 has been one of the best among the popular Samsung phones in the budget range. Device’s hardware is capable to handle lite gaming and normal use.
|CONNECTIVITY||Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|BACK CAMERA||13 MP Rear|
|FRONT CAMERA||5 MP Front|
|CPU||Samsung Exynos 7884, Octa Core, 1.6 GHz Processor|
|BATTERY||3400 mAh, Li-ion Battery|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Android v9.0 (Pie)|
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Fortnite For Android Install Requirements:
To play Fortnite, your Android handset must have the following specifications.
|CPU||SD675+/Helio P70+/Kirin 710+ or Higher|
|GPU||Adreno 612+ and mali t880 and Mali-G71 and Mali-G72 and up|
|Internal storage||Minimum 10gb Free Space|
|Android Version||7.1 and higher|
As you can see above that Fortnite on the Galaxy A10 or Galaxy A10e is not possible because it fails to satisfy the minimum hardware requirements to install the survival game.
Moreover, Samsung Galaxy A10 is not officially supported by Fortnite on Android. Here is a list of Samsung devices that support Fortnite.
List of Fortnite Supported Samsung Devices:
- Galaxy S7 SM-G930
- Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935
- Galaxy S8 SM-G950
- Galaxy S8+ SM-G955
- Galaxy S9 SM-G960
- Galaxy S9+ SM-G965
- Galaxy S10e SM-G970
- Galaxy S10 SM-G973
- Galaxy S10+ SM-G975
- Galaxy S10+ 5G SM-G977
- Galaxy S20 SM-G98x
- Galaxy S20+ SM-G98x
- Galaxy S20 Ultra SM-G98x
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950
- Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960
- Galaxy Note 10 SM-N970
- Galaxy Note 10+ SM-N975
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G SM-N976
- Galaxy A9 SM-A920
- Galaxy A9 Pro SM-G887
- Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825
- Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T835
Now since neither the Samsung Galaxy A10e fulfills the hardware requirements nor it is officially supported to run Fortnite. This issue is possible to fix with an indirect method to install Fortnite on Galaxy A10e as explained below.
Download Fortnite Apk For Samsung A10e:
- Uninstall previously installed Fortnite on your Samsung A10/A10e.
- Download the Fortnite APK file here.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select Install to begin the Fortnite setup process and wait as the installation completes.
- Once done, open the game and start playing without Fortnite Device Not Supported error.
- That’s it.
You can follow the guide below if the above method isn’t working on your device.
Install Fortnite On Samsung A10e:
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy A10e and visit the official page here to download the Fortnite launcher apk file from the Epic Games store.
- On a popup box, click Allow to download the Fortnite app for Android. Make sure that are logged in to your Epic Games account or create a new one if you haven’t already.
- Now head over to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and grant permission to the Epic Games Launcher app to run on your device.
- Choose Allow from this device to enable the option which installs EpicGamesApp.apk file from the source.
- Now tap the epiclauncher.apk file to install the Fortnite launcher.
- Open the launcher and tap Fortnite game to download and install it on your Samsung Galaxy A10e phone.
- You can start playing the Fortnite app on a Galaxy A10e handset.
- All done.
You have fixed the Device not supported problem on Galaxy A10. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is what people on the internet are asking about the Fortnite not supported issue.
Why Isn’t Google Play Store Fortnite Working On Samsung Galaxy A10e?
Your mobile model has to be one of the officially supported devices to qualify for installing Fortnite from the Play Store. The Galaxy A10e lacks sufficient GPU and CPU requirements to play Fortnite.
Is It Possible to Install Fortnite On Galaxy A10e?
Yes. Absolutely. You can easily install Fortnite for Android from the Epic Games website on to your Galaxy A10e. Follow the instructions in the guide above to install the game on your device for free.
Is Fortnite On Samsung Galaxy A10e Working?
Yes. It is possible to run and play Fortnite for Samsung Galaxy A10e with a minimum of 4GB RAM. However, the performance will still be laggy if you set graphics settings to the maximum.
I hope you have successfully installed Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy A10e phone. Let us know in the comments section if you are still facing issues and how is your playing experience.