Here is how to download Fortnite Apk for Samsung Galaxy A10e to fix the device not supported error in 2022. The variants of Samsung Galaxy A10 and Samsung Galaxy A10e phones that Snapdragon processors do not power struggle to handle games with heavy graphics. Therefore, to play Fortnite on Samsung A10e, you need to download Fortnite Apk from the link below and follow the instructions to install it without root manually.
Here is a complete step-by-step tutorial and installation guide on installing Fortnite Apk for Samsung A10e to fix Fortnite Device Not Supported and enjoy the latest game in 2022.
Fortnite Apk App File Details:
|Operating System||Android 7.1 and up|
|Updated On||February 1, 2022|
|Google Play Store||Not Available|
Squad up and compete to be the last one standing in Battle Royale, or use your imagination to build your dream Fortnite in Creative.
Fortnite is the same game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, and Switch on mobile. Same map, same gameplay, same weekly updates. Build your fort as you battle to be the last one standing. Jump in and squad up with friends around the world or in the same room!
Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
Enter a universe of endless creative possibilities. Play games with your friends and explore countless community creations. Head to the Creative hub to check out the new featured Islands every day.
BUILD & DESTROY
Shape the battlefield by building your cover. Opponents hiding behind a wall? Take out their cover to get the edge.
Board the battle bus and drop in on your favorite zone. Gather resources, collect gear, and battle your opponents! The last one standing wins.
SQUAD UP WITH FRIENDS
Team up with your friends around the world or in the same room!
EPIC UPDATES & EVENTS
Weekly updates constantly fuel the fun. New gameplay modes, serious and insane new looks for your avatar, new weapons, and items. Fortnite is continually expanding.
CONSOLE GAMING ON THE GO
Play the full game anytime, anywhere. Complete quests on the go, progress your Battle Pass, and more.
- How To Fix Fortnite Loading And Crashing Issue On iOS [iPhone / iPad]
- Apex Legends Apk Download Link For Android [Official EA Game]
- Pokemon Unite Apk Direct Download Link For Android [Pokemon MOBA Official Game]
- TALES OF CRESTORIA OBT APK MOD +OBB/Data For Android [Unlimited Gleamstones]
- LOL Mobile Apk Direct Download Link For Android [League of Legends Wild Rift Official Game]
- TALES OF CRESTORIA APK For Android Download Link [Official Global Version]
- Apple Music APK MOD Download Link For Android [Premium Cracked]
- Airlines Manager Tycoon Best routes and Aircraft for good Income
- The Witcher Monster Slayer MOD APK Android Download Link 2022 [Premium Cracked]
Fortnite Mobile Screenshots:
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specs:
Samsung Galaxy A10 was launched in February 2019. The Galaxy A10 has been one of the best popular Samsung phones in the budget range. The device’s hardware is capable of handling lite gaming and regular use.
|CONNECTIVITY||Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|BACK CAMERA||13 MP Rear|
|FRONT CAMERA||5 MP Front|
|CPU||Samsung Exynos 7884, Octa-Core, 1.6 GHz Processor|
|BATTERY||3400 mAh, Li-ion Battery|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Android v9.0 (Pie)|
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Fortnite For Android Install Requirements:
Your Android handset must have the following specifications to play Fortnite without error.
|CPU||SD675+/Helio P70+/Kirin 710+ or Higher|
|GPU||Adreno 612+ and mali t880 and Mali-G71 and Mali-G72 and up|
|Internal storage||Minimum 10GB Free Space|
|Android Version||7.1 and higher|
As you can see above, Fortnite on the Galaxy A10 or Galaxy A10e is impossible because it fails to satisfy the minimum hardware requirements to install the survival game.
Moreover, Samsung Galaxy A10 is officially unsupported. Here is a list of Samsung devices that support Fortnite.
List of Fortnite Supported Samsung Devices:
- Galaxy S7 SM-G930
- Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935
- Galaxy S8 SM-G950
- Galaxy S8+ SM-G955
- Galaxy S9 SM-G960
- Galaxy S9+ SM-G965
- Galaxy S10e SM-G970
- Galaxy S10 SM-G973
- Galaxy S10+ SM-G975
- Galaxy S10+ 5G-SM-G977
- Galaxy S20 SM-G98x
- Galaxy S20+ SM-G98x
- Galaxy S20 Ultra SM-G98x
- Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950
- Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960
- Galaxy Note 10 SM-N970
- Galaxy Note 10+ SM-N975
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G-SM-N976
- Galaxy A9 SM-A920
- Galaxy A9 Pro SM-G887
- Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825
- Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T835
Since neither the Samsung Galaxy A10e fulfills the hardware requirements nor officially supports running Fortnite, as explained below, this issue can be fixed with an indirect method to install Fortnite on Galaxy A10e.
Download Fortnite Apk For Samsung A10e:
- Uninstall previously installed Fortnite on your Samsung A10/A10e.
- Download the Fortnite apk file.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select Install to begin the Fortnite setup process and wait as the installation completes.
- Once done, open the game and start playing without Fortnite Device Not Supported error.
- That’s it.
You can follow the guide below if the above method isn’t working on your device.
Install Fortnite On Samsung A10e
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy A10e and visit the official page here to download the Fortnite launcher apk file from the Epic Games store.
- Click Allow to download the Fortnite app for Android on a popup box. Make sure that you are logged in to your Epic Games account or create a new one if you haven’t already.
- Now head over to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and grant the Epic Games Launcher app permission to run on your device.
- Choose Allow from this device to enable the option which installs the EpicGamesApp.apk file from the source.
- Now tap the epiclauncher.apk file to install the Fortnite launcher.
- Open the launcher and tap the Fortnite game to download and install it on your Samsung Galaxy A10e phone.
- You can start playing the Fortnite app on a Galaxy A10e handset.
- All done.
You have fixed the Device not supported problem on Galaxy A10. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is what people on the internet are asking about the Fortnite not supported issue.
Why Isn’t Google Play Store Fortnite Working On Samsung Galaxy A10e?
Your mobile model has to be one of the officially supported devices to qualify for installing Fortnite from the Play Store. The Galaxy A10e lacks good GPU and CPU requirements to play Fortnite.
Is It Possible to Install Fortnite On Galaxy A10e?
Yes. Absolutely. You can easily install Fortnite for Android from the Epic Games website onto your Galaxy A10e. Follow the instructions in the guide above to install the game on your device for free.
Is Fortnite On Samsung Galaxy A10e Working?
Yes. It is possible to run and play Fortnite for Samsung Galaxy A10e with a minimum of 4GB RAM. However, the performance will still be laggy if you set graphics settings maximum.
I hope you have successfully installed Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy A10e phone. Let us know in the comments section if you are still facing issues and how is your playing experience.