Enable High Graphics on PUBG Mobile: I have been waiting for the PUBG Mobile since ages, and when it came out in Chinese version I downloaded and installed it on both my iPhone 8 Plus (iOS11) and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.0 Nougat). Since I have both flagship level devices for both platforms I was thinking that I will be allowed to play with the best High graphics settings on both devices. I mean what else is better then the iPhone 8 Plus and Note 8 right now.
But the developers have different Ideas, I got the High-end graphics and best screen rate access on my iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 11.3 Beta. But when it come to Android loaded Note 8, the game always shown the medium graphics settings and the bad thing was there was no option to forcefully change it on your Android devices. Same goes with the frame rate per second.
So in this guide we will let you know how to forcefully change to High Graphics option and enable full 60fps for the PUBG Mobile game. Meanwhile you can also access the Asian server of PUBG Mobile now.
PUBG Mobile Graphics Settings Menu:
If you don’t have the game installed at first place then read our guides given below to successfully download and install the English version of PUBG Mobile on your devices.
Once done you can follow this guide now. This step by step guide is basically for Android devices, as the iOS ones are getting the best available graphics in the game. So if you are an Android user here is the guide for you.
First of all open the game and go to settings. Then in Settings > Graphics > and see the graphics settings of your game. If you have a high-end flagship Android device, like Note 8, OnePlus 5T, LG G6 etc then you might see the Frame Rate at top with Low, Medium and High options enabled.
Right below it you can see Graphics with Smooth, Balanced, HD, Ultra HD. If you select anything HD or Ultra HD in Graphics, You will see another option “Style” popping up with more options like No Style, Classic, Colorful, Realistic.
But if you have a mid range android device with lower or older Snapdragon and Adreno GPU you might not see any of above options. Here is how you can get these options on those low or mid range devices.
Steps to Enable High Graphics on PUBG Mobile English:
Now all you need is follow this step by step guide.
- First of all download the ES File Explorer.
- Open the app and go straight to SD card > Android > Data > com.tencent.ig > Files > UE4Games >Shadow Tracker > Shadow-Tracker- >Saved > Config > Android > UserCustom.ini
- When you found this important UserCustom.ini file you have to cut it and paste it in any empty folder.
- Now Download this Usercustom.ini from Google Drive Link .
- Once downloaded. Head back to the same destination or simply follow this route
- SD card > Android > Data > com.tencent.ig > Files > UE4Games >Shadow Tracker > Shadow-Tracker- >Saved > Config > Android > and paste the same file usercutom.ini in this folder.
- Now simply close everything and head to the PUBG Mobile game.
- Head to Settings > Graphics and see the changes.
That’s it. Hope you like the High Graphics settings trick for PUBG mobile English version. It is recommended that if you have a low-end device then you might not go for it. As it will show more lag and definite slow movement in your game.