Dragons: Titan Uprising is the one most downloaded new puzzle games on Android. Google Play Store recent download charts show Dragons: Titan Uprising among the top free match-three puzzle games. After releasing hits like Ninja Turtles: Legends, Jurassic World Alive, Jurassic World: The Game, Dragons: Rise of Berk, developer Ludia Inc. is back with their latest adventure featuring dragons. You can play it on your smartphone or if that’s not possible, download Dragons: Titan Uprising for PC on your desktop or laptop running on Windows or Mac operating system by following the steps in the guide below. But before moving to the installation guide, here is a quick overview of the gameplay.
Dragons: Titan Uprising Overview
Dragons: Titan Uprising follows the storyline of different types of dragons on a mythical land. Your job is to raise dragons which you can do so by solving puzzles.
Completing levels to unlock new dragons, resources and bonuses require players to match three or more stone of same color and shape on the board.
We will get only a limited number of moves to complete a given puzzle, so it is best to be smart about putting rune stones together while keeping an eye on the timer clock.
There are over 750 quests to participate in RPG dragon battles. Create your own team of dragons to take on the enemy in one epic quest to save Berk.
Dragonroot Company has abducted our hero and it is up to us to gather whatever resources we can towards improving the strength of dragons before taking on the enemy forces.
Players’ journey will involve a complete circle starting from collecting eggs for hatching both rare and normal dragons. Providing food to raise them. Training their skills to polish their powers as you prepare them for the ultimate battle against the powerful forces.
Also see: Kraken TV For PC
To enjoy the full-screen experience on bigger PC or laptop displays, follow the instructions in the guide below to Download and Install Puzzle Game Dragons: Titan Uprising for PC running on Windows and Mac operating systems. We are going to explain a simple method that will enable you to set up and play Dragons: Titan Uprising for PC on devices running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, macOS and Mac OS X operating systems. To play Dragons: Titan Uprising on PC, you will need a third-party Android emulator such as BlueStacks, Nox Player or Andy OS tool. But before proceeding, do visit our apps for pc section for more great apps and games.
Dragons: Titan Uprising on PC (Windows and MAC)
- Download your favorite Android emulator from official links here or get the latest BlueStacks 4.
- Follow on-screen instructions to set up Android Emulator on your PC Windows or Mac.
- Launch your Android app player tool on the computer.
- Search Dragons: Titan Uprising and install it through your emulator tool’s play store.
- You can also directly install this app on your Android app emulator by downloading Dragons: Titan Uprising APK. Make sure that you have selected your Android Emulator as the default program to run Android APKs on PC or right-click on the APK file and select the emulator tool in the contextual menu.
- Once installed, go to the All Apps tab or home screen of your Android emulator and click on the game’s icon.
- Grant all the necessary app permissions and start using Dragons: Titan Uprising for PC to play on a bigger screen.
That’s all for Dragons: Titan Uprising on PC Windows & MAC guide. For further assistance, drop your questions in the comments section below. Be sure to stay tuned for the latest tech tips, tricks, news and guides via our social media pages.