Samsung Experience 10 Theme APK is available for download on Android devices. The Experience 10 is the latest version of Samsung’s own Android Pie based smartphone UI. The leaked Samsung Experience 10 is powered by Android 9.0 Pie with a layer of custom user-interface on top of it. Good news is the UI has successfully been ported to older Samsung devices.
Samsung Experience 10 is the new version of the famous skin by Android phone manufacturer Samsung. It comes with an all new dark mode in addition to plenty of other improvements to the UI. Just last month we saw an early build of Samsung Experience 10 designed on top of Android Pie leaked online. Like in the past, the new Samsung Skin and UI have received mixed reviews from the users.
Moreover, the leak also gave us a chance to get a good look into what the new design might bring in terms of looks and feels. The software was initially made available for installation on Samsung Galaxy 9 Duo (Snapdragon Variant). And now, credit to XDA recognized developer envy~ who has managed to port the new visual style to the older Samsung devices, well, actually not to all but a handful of devices. Keep reading to learn more and download Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme.
Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme
The Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme closely imitates the leaked UI we have seen on the Android Pie based Samsung Experience 10. Almost all elements of the theme have dark color menus, fonts, icons, backgrounds. This theme looks marvelous on Super AMOLED+ displays of Samsung flagship devices. If you’re a fan of Dark Theme, you might even see an added benefit in terms of less battery power usage due to the dark ambiance of the theme.
Read more: How to Get Animoji on Android Devices
Take a look for yourself in the following screenshots of the theme:
Main Features of Samsung Experience 10 Theme
- A simple dark theme interface.
- Black AMOLED backgrounds with less white bubbles.
- Multi-colored primary color per apps (phone is green, contacts is orange, message is blue).
- True-to-stock look and feel; with hand-drawn Samsung Stock PIE Icons.
The theme is supported on Samsung Galaxy devices running Android Oreo. It is not compatible with non-Galaxy Android devices. It is not meant for Android Nougat or earlier versions.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Install Samsung Experience 10 Theme
- Download the APK file for the theme from the link below and install it as a normal APK file. On some devices installation can take a bit longer than usual.
- Once installed, launch the app and apply it as default theme, if it’s not already on your device.
- Now go to the Settings and select “Wallpapers and Themes” option.
- You will see the newly installed theme here. Tap on it and apply the theme.
- Once done, reboot your device. That’s it.
Download Samsung Experience 10 Theme
Get the Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme by clicking on the link below.
- Samsung-Experience-10-Theme.apk (1.05MB)
If the theme doesn’t work or show up, try installing it again. The theme says trial version but it is a full version. The is not the official version of the Theme.
This dark theme has been tested on Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ and Galaxy Note 9. This the best way to get the Samsung Experience 10 theme on your Samsung Galaxy device.