Here download Samsung Experience 10 with the latest Android 9.0 Pie Theme on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8 smartphones. Get the Pie Theme APK from the link below. Also, see how to install Android Pie 9.0 Theme on your Galaxy S8 / S9 using the Pie Theme APK for Galaxy in this tutorial.
Samsung hasn’t released the official stock Android 9.0 Pie firmware for its Galaxy phones, including the Galaxy S8 series, Note 8, Galaxy S9 series and Note 9. Just recently, the Samsung Experience 10 With Dark Mode became available via APK. Soon after, the first Android 9.0 firmware image for the Samsung Galaxy S9+ was leaked online allowing users to immediately flash it on their handsets. Samsung has since picked up the pace on its efforts to rolls out the stock firmware update as soon as possible but nothing official is announced yet.
According to reports, the upcoming 9.0 Pie firmware features the familiar but slightly revamped Samsung Experience 10 TouchWiz UI. New design changes to be incorporated into the latest UI are meant to improve Android battery performance on Galaxy devices. Navigation gestures and interface look changes from the previous Oreo version to include white cards. The rounded corners and the new navigation bar bring it in line with the modern firmware design.
There is no need to wait until Samsung releases the official stock firmware update. You can get your hands on the Samsung Experience 10 based on 9.0 Pie Theme right away. This theme works even on Galaxy smartphones running Android 8.0 Oreo, so using it doesn’t require you to be on the Pie update.
Install Android Pie Theme on Samsung Galaxy Devices
The Pie Theme for Samsung Galaxy devices is available in two variants. Download Pie Theme for Galaxy phones in the dark/night theme and the light theme from the links below. The Dark Theme is suitable for devices with the OLED display because it switches off unnecessary pixels and presents deeper blacks to save battery life.
- Android 9.0 Pie Theme for Samsung Galaxy (Dark) | envyDIGHT_ThemeV3.apk | Mirror
- Android 9.0 Pie Theme for Samsung Galaxy (Light) | envyDAY_ThemeV2.apk | Mirror
This theme has been updated for use on the Samsung Galaxy S8/8+ and Samsung Galaxy S8/S9+. To use it on the Note 8 and Note 9, make sure they are running on a stock Oreo TouchWiz firmware.
Here are the steps to flash 9.0 Pie Theme (Samsung Experience 10) on Galaxy S9/S8:
- Download the APK file from the link above and save it to your device’s internal memory.
- Find the downloaded theme file using your file manager and tap on it to install. If you get an error message, ensure that the Unknown Sources is enabled in Settings.
- Once the installation is complete, go to your home screen and open Themes menu.
- In “My Themes”, you will see the new theme.
- Tap to select the newly installed theme. Select “Apply Trial” but don’t worry if it mentions trials, it is actually the full free version.
- That’s it.
To finalize changes, restart your Galaxy phone. You can set up both the Light and the Dark theme and switch between them when you need. To reinstall the original theme, enable the stock interface from the theme panel.