Here download OxygenOS 9.0.3 OTA and OxygenOS 9.0.3 ROM file for OnePlus 6 smartphone. See how to install OxygenOS 9.0.3 Update on OnePlus 6 with improved camera quality feature. The OxygenOS 9.0.3 comes with improved camera software that enhances photo and video quality. So if you want to improve OnePlus 6 camera quality for results, keep reading to install OxygenOS on your smartphone.
Android Pie OxygenOS 9.0.3 update is now available for all OnePlus 6 phones. This update succeeds OxygenOS 9.0.2 which brought mainly system improvements and performance stability to users. However, that update received complaints from many users about bugs and issues that have been fixed in the latest build. Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi signal strength, and system snappiness get a boost in the latest firmware update.
Although the Version 9.0.3 of the OxygenOS lacks significant UI changes or new features, one aspect where it shines is the enhancement to the stock camera app. Android security patch counters latest threats along with network connectivity issues.
The main reason to get this update is the bump in quality of pictures and video recordings owing to the much better camera software that handles rendering in the background during processing operations. The update manages Nightscape with better accuracy than the previous version of the camera app. This manifests in an appreciable increase in photo clarity in low light conditions.
Install OxygenOS 9.0.3 OTA Update ROM on ONePlus 6
You can flash this update in two ways: first, download the OTA zip file of the official update, and second is via installing the ROM file onto your handset. Download links for both files are shared in the links below. Moreover, please note that while it is safe to use this method for the firmware update, you might encounter issues if the steps are not followed properly. So proceed at your own discretion.
- Download the OTA or ROM file from the links above and save it to your phone’s internal memory. Ensure that the installations file is saved in the root directory, otherwise, the system will not be able to detect it for flashing.
- Now head over to Settings > System Updates and tap on the gear icon situated in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Local Upgrade where you will find the ROM file. Tap on it and select Install Now.
- This will begin the flashing process. All this while your phone will show a System update is installing notice on the screen.
- When the process is complete, tap on the Reboot button.
That’s it. After the restart, go to Settings > About Phone to verify that the new OxygenOS 9.0.3 update is properly installed. Enjoy better camera quality on your OnePlus 6 smartphone.