Reliance Jio TV app has brought a new revolution in the way we use out smartphones. Jio TV allows you to watch live TV without a DTH connection. You can stream Indian channels, watch live sports and selected foreign content in this app. In this guide, you are going to learn how to download and install Jio TV for PC on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 desktop or laptop.
Jio TV gives you options to live stream content or catch-up on previous episodes of your favorite TV serials and shows. Stream live sports channels for free via your Jio TV login account. That said, using your mobile phone as TV has its issues with inability to chat, watch live TV in full HD, and small screen don’t give the real feel of watching TV on bigger displays. But this has changed, in this tutorial, learn How To Download and Install Jio TV for PC Windows 10 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 & MAC to watch your favorite sports and TV channels via Jio TV on Laptop / Desktop.
Download Jio TV For Laptop / PC Desktop
You can install Jio TV on your computer or laptop using Android Emulator such as Nox App Player. With the help of Android Emulator, you can install a virtual android device to run Android apps in full screen on your Windows 10 PC / 7/8.1 / Laptop. Click here to download Nox Android Emulator Offline Installer or get the online installer from official source here and use it to run Jio TV for PC / Laptop.
Also, download Jio TV APK to load this app on Nox. It’s free to download and you can get it from this link here. Update your Jio TV app now else it won’t work.
If you do not have a Jio SIM or a valid Jio Username or password, you can use Nush TV which is the best Jio TV alternative. Click here to download Nush TV App.
Install Jio TV for PC Windows / Laptop
- First of all, download Nox App Player from the link above and save it on your computer.
- Make sure your PC or laptop is running Windows 10, 7, 8.1, or Windows 8 otherwise Nox won’t work properly.
- Now double-click on the Android Emulator’s installer file and follow the on-screen Nox setup instructions to complete the process.
- Now that you have installed the Nox Player, next steps is to add Jio TV to it.
- First method is to get Jio TV app via APK on your Nox player.
- Click on the APK icon on the menu in the right-side of the Nox Player, locate the Jio TV Apk on your computer and click on OK. If you haven’t downloaded the APK, it is available in the link above.
After selecting the APK file, click on Open to install Jio TV app on NoxPlayer. That’s it.
Also See: Swift Streamz for PC and Mac
The second method works only on Nox Android Emulator. No other Android app player tool supports this method on PC. Here are the steps.
- Launch Nox Player on your Windows PC.
- Drag and drop the Jio TV Apk onto Nox Player or double-click the apk file to automatically install it on Nox app player.
- Once the Jio TV installation is complete, it will be accessible from the home screen of Nox Player.
- Click on the app’s icon to open it.
- It will now ask you to enter your Jio ID and password.
- Click Sign-In button to login to the Jio TV app.
You will now see Jio TV interface, simply tap on any channel icon to start your live stream.
Also, you can watch your favorite live sports channel or serial in portrait mode.
Or you can watch streaming in full screen with amazing picture quality as can be seen in the image below.
That’s all. Congrats! You have successfully installed Jio TV app on your PC / Laptop or Windows computer. In case of difficulties, feel free contact via comments section below.